Samsung TV binding with HomeKit

Hello everyone. I’m setting up my Samsung TV with OpenHab and I have managed to get on/off, mute and volume to work (the basics).
Now I want to implement these items in my Apple application. I have managed to get power on/off to work successfully, but I can`t get volume change or mute status to work.

Group   gTelevision      "Living room TV" <screen> { homekit="Television" }
Switch  TV_Power         "Power"                               (gTelevision)   { homekit="Television.Active", channel="samsungtv:tv:livingroom:power" }
Dimmer  TV_Volume        "Volume"         <soundvolume>        (gTelevision)   { channel="samsungtv:tv:livingroom:volume" }
Switch  TV_Mute          "Mute"           <soundvolume_mute>   (gTelevision)   { channel="samsungtv:tv:livingroom:mute" }
String  TV_SourceApp     "Source App"                          (gTelevision)   { homekit="Television.ConfiguredName", channel="samsungtv:tv:livingroom:sourceApp" }

Group gTelevisionSpeaker "Speaker" (gTelevision) { homekit="TelevisionSpeaker" }
Switch Television_Mute "Mute" (gTelevisionSpeaker) { homekit="TelevisionSpeaker.Mute", channel="samsungtv:tv:livingroom:mute" }

Any idea if this is actually available? On the other hand, I also wanted to implement the Input but I don’t know how to handle that behavior either (all based on this image where you can see that you can change the input from Home).

Thanks.