Satel - connection to more than one alarm system

Below my settings for Satel in Dloadx which is app to configure Satel:

check connection from server where you have OpenHAB by using ping and scan if you can see open port 7094 by nmap , in my example it will be:

sudo nmap -sS 10.2.20.25/32

Could you please write in English only? Thank you!

Here you go :), I changed my previous post .

1 Like

nmap command not found in console

Status: UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_REGISTERING_ERROR org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingImpl cannot be cast to org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.Bridge - this is information in openhab

What kind of system you use for OpenHAB ?

Works like a charm :slight_smile: . Well done druciak :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, got connected to the “satel”, but I had to reboot the system. I could not uninstall the previous version of bindings satellite 1.10.

Dear @druciak ,

Is it possible to display the data shown on the LCD display in OH? I would like to simulate a Control Panel where I can operate all functions just like on a real panel. That would be very cool if this were possible. I like to hear it.

Hi @Ferryb4
I don’t think this is possible using integration protocol, which is used by the binding. Since LCD panel allows you to completely reconfigure the system this even wouldn’t be a good idea to expose such function.

There are 13 alarm systems connected to OpenHab . Works very nice :slight_smile: . Well done @druciak , your Satel binding is great.

1 Like

@druciak What is the maximum number of Satel control panels the OpenHab can handle?

What do you mean by “control panels”? Alarm systems? Lcd panels? Something else?

Chodzi mi o pojedyncze centralki systemowe. Chciałbym odczytywać informacje z wielu systemów alarmowych, zamontowanych w kilku różnych budynkach.

I’m referring to single panel instantions. I would like to read information from multiple alarm systems installed in several different buildings.

In my case I read information from 13 Satel systems , everyone in the different location. I use Satel binding.

1 Like

There is no such limit in the binding, you can connect as many alarm systems as you want, unless there is a limit somewhere else (performance of your host machine for example).

1 Like

That’s great! I’ll have to try it out then.
Thank you for your help!