Saves "sudo openhab-cli backup" the openhab3 Widgets?

Hello,

i want to try a complete reinstall of my openhabian because of errors and problems.

saves the “sudo openhab-cli backup” the complete Widgets that i create?

THX

Yes, all openHAB configs, whether created in text files or through the UI, are saved by openhab-cli backup. However, depending on the nature of the errors and problems, restoring the backup might just reintroduce those same errors if they are caused by something you’ve configured.

1 Like

Hello,

okay, the error is still there, i would now like to try to find the error.

I’ve already deleted unnecessary bindings.

what do I have to log in the carafe console now, for example?

or how should I now best proceed to narrow down the problem?

post the error messages your are getting in the log for starters, they will shed light on the situation.
Also tell us what version you are running and on what platform

openhab 3.1.0M3
Openhabian 1.6.4
Raspberry 4 B

2021-04-24 00:20:10.190 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@a965f' takes more than 5000ms.

and then

2021-04-24 00:20:53.120 [WARN ] [e.internal.AndroidDebugBridgeHandler] - Unable to refresh awake state: Timeout

and again

2021-04-24 00:21:58.547 [WARN ] [e.internal.AndroidDebugBridgeHandler] - Unable to refresh media volume: Timeout

2021-04-24 00:21:20.135 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@a965f' takes more than 5000ms.

i found the problem, the ip-camera binding is the problem, when i deactivate it, openhab works well. i contact the binding author