Schalge BE469 Zwave deadbolt not pairing

On my first OH install, two days ago, I had the Schlage BE469 paired and could add users and codes. However I had to reformat and reinstall OH to get Zigbee working. Now that I have both Zigbee and Zwave working, I can no longer pair the Schlage deadbolt lock. Two Zwave devices show up. One will eventually show that it is a touchscreen deadbolt and the other remains “unknown”. When I add the lock I can’t change any of the settings once it is added and it will not allow me to enter users or codes. I’ve tried to exclude the lock and add it back to OH again. Now OH finds two Zwave devices but they both remain “unknown” and adding them does nothing since they both remain as “unknown” types.

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3b+
    • Java Runtime Environment: unknown
    • openHAB version: 2.4

Before each new inclusion attempt on secure devices you have to factory reset the device.
Make sure you are properly excluding the device before reincluding so you don’t get ghost nodes.

It was excluded prior to pairing. Now all it will do is exclude…

Try the factory reset. Also, try getting your controller as close as possible to the lock physically. Sometimes that will help. Then exclude, and try including again.

I already did a factory reset and it is installed in a door that is within 5 feet of the controller. Also I’ve excluded it several times and it confirms that it is excluded. That is all it will do.