Script for exporting zwave devices settings

Just wanted to share this if it’s usable for anyone else.

Made a simple script which compares zwave device settings with the default value of the database and writes a simple report of differences. Associations, label and location are also exported.

I found it safer to upgrade (switch from mapdb to jsondb) when I have this in a human readable format.

Uses PHP and the REST interface. Modify the script with your OH IP/Port.
There might be bugs :slight_smile:

http://code.tryfoss.no/configdump.zip

You could just use the XML files that the binding produces - this also stores all the config parameters and associations in a text format ;).

Sure, but I find this a little bit more human readable:

Process node zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16
UID: zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16
Label: Switch bathroom
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 12: Command to control Group B(config_12_1) changed to ‘Switch on/off only (send Basic Set)’ from 'Central scene to gateway (default)'
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 14: Command to control Group D(config_14_1) changed to ‘Switch on/off only (send Basic Set)’ from 'Central scene to gateway (default)'
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : Wakeup Interval(wakeup_interval) changed to ‘604800’ from ''
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 30: end unsolicited battery report on Wake Up(config_30_1) changed to ‘To same node as Wake Up Notification (default)’ from 'No’
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 11: Command to control Group A(config_11_1) changed to ‘Switch on/off only (send Basic Set)’ from 'Central scene to gateway (default)'
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 13: Command to control Group C(config_13_1) changed to ‘Switch on/off only (send Basic Set)’ from 'Central scene to gateway (default)'
zwave:device:1ba1e1fd:node16 : 25: Block wake up even when Wake Up Interval is set(config_25_1) changed to ‘Wake up is possible if configured accordingly’ from 'Wake up is blocked (default)'
Associations:
Group group_1 : node_1_0
Group group_2 : node_15_0
Group group_3 : node_15_0
Group group_4 : node_15_0
Group group_5 : node_15_0