Selecting programm with rules (mqtt) does not work

Hello,

Working:
I ve got a mqtt device wich can be controlled over mqtt.
I can choose color, saturation and volume with the colorwheel over mqtt and all works fine.

Now i want to select a programm. The thing is generated in PaperUI and works fine.
I can enter 0 for rainbow and 1 for single color and so on.

Problem
Now I want to select the programm with an switch. But it does not work.
The log looks fine. Bute there are no messages on mqqt checked with MQTT.fx

Question:
How can i fix it?

Items:

Color Sandbank_Licht “Licht” (gCP, OD_Garten, gOD) {channel=“mqtt:topic:81df82e8:beleuchtung”}
Number Sandbank_Programm2 “Programm2” (gCP) { channel=“mqtt:topic:81df82e8:program”}
Number LED_Programm_Auswahl “LED Programm”

Sitemap:

Colorpicker item=Sandbank_Licht
Switch item=LED_Programm_Auswahl label=“LED” mappings=[0=“Regebogen”, 1=“Farbe”, 2=“Weiss 1”, 3=“Weiss 2”, 4=“Weiss 3”]

Rule:

rule “LED Programm Sandbank”
when
Item LED_Programm_Auswahl received update
then
var prog_state = "Sandbank Programm: "+LED_Programm_Auswahl.state.toString
logError(“myhome.rules.Sandbank”, prog_state)
postUpdate(Sandbank_Programm2, LED_Programm_Auswahl.state)
end

Log:

22:23:41.181 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘LED_Programm_Auswahl’ received command 0
22:23:41.183 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - LED_Programm_Auswahl changed from 1 to 0
22:23:41.184 [ERROR] [me.model.script.myhome.rules.Sandbank] - Sandbank Programm: 0
22:23:41.194 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Sandbank_Programm2 changed from 1 to 0
22:23:44.427 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘LED_Programm_Auswahl’ received command 1
22:23:44.428 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - LED_Programm_Auswahl changed from 0 to 1
22:23:44.429 [ERROR] [me.model.script.myhome.rules.Sandbank] - Sandbank Programm: 1
22:23:44.439 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Sandbank_Programm2 changed from 0 to 1

That seems to work,though of course it gets the [ERROR] tag.
logInfo() might be more appropriate.

postUpdate does not result in commands getting published via binding.
Try

Sandbank_Programm2.sendCommand(LED_Programm_Auswahl.state.toString)

THX,

that was the solution. Now it is all working, now.

i take “logError” for debugging. there are lot of entrys in the log. so i can find it easier because it is an red colored entry.

Maybe better to use the filter function…