Semantic synonym question

I thought I had figured out the semantic model, but maybe not.
locations.items

Group G_HsNKitchen    "Kitchen"             <kitchen>       (G_HsN)        ["Kitchen"]
Group G_HsNDen        "Den"                 <kitchen>       (G_HsN)        ["LivingRoom"] {synonyms="den"}

lights.items

Dimmer IslandDimmer    "Kitchen island light"                <light> (G_HsNKitchen) ["Switch","Light"]      {channel="zwave:device:9866bd966b:node5:switch_dimmer"}
Dimmer DenChandelierDimmer "Den Chandelier Dimmer"           <light> (G_HsNDen)     ["Switch","Light"]      {channel="shelly:shellydimmer2:485519f2d60e"}
Dimmer DenUplightsDimmer "Den Up Lights Dimmer"              <light> (G_HsNDen)     ["Switch","Light"]      {channel="zwave:device:9866bd966b:node29:switch_dimmer"}

I recently added dimmable lights in the living room (den) those two terms are used interchangably.
In HaBot, “Kitchen light” returns all lights in the kitchen.

“Living room lights” returns

This is what I got:
living room, lights
Den Chandelier Dimmer
Den Up Lights Dimmer

But, “Den lights” returns

I apologize, I'm afraid I have no clue.
I looked for relevant items with "den lights" attribute(s) but haven't found any.

And if I just say “Den”, it returns all items in the Den. So it knows the synonym, but not the synonym with the light qualifier.

Oh, and “lights in the den” works correctly.

So, how do I get the LivingRoom synonym, which is “den” to work correctly?
Openhab 4.1.1

@rlkoshak Do you think you could help me with this? Or, are there better ways like with Mycroft?

See HABot Walkthrough (2/n): Semantic Tagging & Item Resolving.

One thing to understand is that the NLP and reasoning built into HABot is very basic, especially when compared to special purpose smart assistants or LLM chatbots.

The link above explains how HABot maps what’s said to a specific Item.