Sensibo API stopped working

I’m experimenting with my first OH3.2 on a Pi4 and am running into something strange.
I had a Sensibo API binding running, but removed it because I wanted to start anew.
Now, after adding the binding and adding my API key, the status goes to Unknown.
If I look in the log I find the following:

2022-02-01 13:49:03.068 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘sensibo:account:32af74fb34’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)

2022-02-01 14:02:30.204 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.openhab.binding.sensibo.internal.model.SensiboSky.<init>(SensiboSky.java:74) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.sensibo.internal.handler.SensiboAccountHandler.refreshModel(SensiboAccountHandler.java:197) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.sensibo.internal.handler.SensiboAccountHandler.initializeInternal(SensiboAccountHandler.java:148) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Does the binding have dependencies?

Thanks

1 Like

I’m revisiting my Sensibo openhab and now also find that it doesn’t work. I did have it working on OH3 about a year ago.