Setting up Tado Heating

Hi,

im running OH2.4 openhabian on a raspberry pi 4 and i’m totally new to OH.

I got everything running so far, exept one radiator thermostat. My office room has two heaters, each one has a tado thermostat. PaperUI discovered both of them, but when i add them as a thing, only one gets the online state. The other one keeps failing:
2019-10-26 12:39:19.756 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - transformation throws exception [transformation=org.eclipse.smarthome.transform.map.internal.MapTransformationService@1cf91ed, value=ON]
Anyone had that problem before?

Thx for help in advance

Post both your working and not working Item definition. The error is because of a MAP transform.

Where do i find this? Or do you mean my .items for the heating?

Now i’m getting this: 2019-10-26 23:05:02.774 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘tado:zone:demo:2’ changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Could not connect to server due to Operation showZoneDetails failed with error 404

Yes, Items after defined in .items files. The error is coming from an Item.

Sorry for the late answer and thank you for your effort.
I found the problem and didnt remeber this post i made.

If you have to thermostats in one room and set up one of them for temperatur-measurement, the other one will go offline. I deleted the thing and the error was gone.

Maybe this should be added to the readme?!

Lanovar, did you get Tado radiators working? Im having issues. Might need your advise.