Since updating to 2.3 url proxy is not working for me anymore

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: raspberry pi 3b plus
    • Java Runtime Environment: Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
    • openHAB version: 2.3 release from https://dl.bintray.com/openhab/apt-repo2
  • Issue of the topic: since updating to openhab 2.3 webcam url proxying does not work anymore. i get user/password prompt from web basicui and nothing (no image, no video, no prompt) from ios app
  • Please post configurations (if applicable):
    • Items configuration related to the issue
    • Sitemap configuration related to the issue
    • Rules code related to the issue
    • Services configuration related to the issue
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Hi,
i have a similar Problem:

do you think, this is the same?

Ralph

I have the same problem, in my case cean the cache resolve.

ok - thank you for your Feedback. how can we tell this someone, who can fix it?
This thread has no activity and the problem does’nt care anybody it seems….:wink:

Does this problem occur often? If so may you can have a script run once a week or whatever suits your needs to clear the cache and temp files automatically. I usually do it manually with:

sudo service openhab2 stop && sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/cache/* && sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/tmp/* && sudo reboot

You can change the reboot to service openhab2 start if you would rather not reboot.

hi there,
Clearing the Cache does not solve the Problem. i have the Problem everytime.
but only with ios app and local Connection. with ios app and Cloud-Connection everything is fine.
in the browser - everthing is fine.

regards
ralph

Did you try with clearing the tmp folder as well?

i have cleared the temp-folder and Restart Openhab…no Change…does not work
2 Camera-Pictures are working….3 not…

regards,
ralph

Any Body here, who is interested to fix this bug?

Hi Ralph,

Here’s a link that you may be interested in https://community.openhab.org/t/ipcamera-new-ip-camera-binding/42771?u=h102. It’s lengthy but full of good info. I would use OH with camera’s but seems to be a bit much for a RPI 3. Should be no hardware issue for Windows server.

Best of Luck