- Platform information:
- Hardware: raspberry pi 3b plus
- OS: debian stretch
- Java Runtime Environment: Zulu Embedded 184.108.40.206-linux-aarch32hf (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
- openHAB version: 2.3 release from https://dl.bintray.com/openhab/apt-repo2
- Issue of the topic: since updating to openhab 2.3 webcam url proxying does not work anymore. i get user/password prompt from web basicui and nothing (no image, no video, no prompt) from ios app
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
i have a similar Problem:
do you think, this is the same?
I have the same problem, in my case cean the cache resolve.
ok - thank you for your Feedback. how can we tell this someone, who can fix it?
This thread has no activity and the problem does’nt care anybody it seems….
Does this problem occur often? If so may you can have a script run once a week or whatever suits your needs to clear the cache and temp files automatically. I usually do it manually with:
sudo service openhab2 stop && sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/cache/* && sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/tmp/* && sudo reboot
You can change the reboot to service openhab2 start if you would rather not reboot.
Clearing the Cache does not solve the Problem. i have the Problem everytime.
but only with ios app and local Connection. with ios app and Cloud-Connection everything is fine.
in the browser - everthing is fine.
Did you try with clearing the tmp folder as well?
i have cleared the temp-folder and Restart Openhab…no Change…does not work
2 Camera-Pictures are working….3 not…
Any Body here, who is interested to fix this bug?
Here’s a link that you may be interested in https://community.openhab.org/t/ipcamera-new-ip-camera-binding/42771?u=h102. It’s lengthy but full of good info. I would use OH with camera’s but seems to be a bit much for a RPI 3. Should be no hardware issue for Windows server.
Best of Luck