Since upgrading to unstable 1104/1106 OH2.2.0 doesnt run

Ok, That’s good news. I froze up again this morning at 6:41am per the logs, and will upgrade now to 1117 and see how tomorrow goes.

Seems like it’s not fixed and made it into the release. 2.2 stable and I am getting

23:16:58.564 [WARN ] [org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin ] - EventAdmin: Blacklisting ServiceReference [{org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler}={event.topics=openhab/*, component.name=org.openhab.binding.mqtt.MqttItemBinding, component.id=247, service.id=385, service.bundleid=236, service.scope=bundle} | Bundle(org.openhab.binding.mqtt_1.11.0 [236])] due to timeout!
23:16:58.616 [WARN ] [org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin ] - EventAdmin: Blacklisting ServiceReference [{org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler}={event.topics=openhab/*, component.name=org.openhab.binding.mqtt.MqttItemBinding, component.id=247, service.id=385, service.bundleid=236, service.scope=bundle} | Bundle(org.openhab.binding.mqtt_1.11.0 [236])] due to timeout! 

Normally I wouldn’t really care, but this is preventing my MQTT from sending data. Great, now 90% of the house stopped working.

Reinstalling MQTT Binding fixed it. I don’t care about the blacklisted messages now anymore.

1 Like