Sitemap Chart Controls Gone Away Again

In OH v4 prior builds, the Basic UI Sitemap Chart objects had gained some usefull buttons for changing the time frame, zooming the image, etc.

However in the latest M3 release, those features have gone away again.

How can I restore these very useful controls?

They are still there, you merely have to click on the chart once to make them visible. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Kai

That is cool if you appreciate it, it was a certain work for me to implememt that.

1 Like

@Lolodomo I definitely appreciate the new functionality! And your great work as well!

I appreciate it a lot as well, @Lolodomo - I think it is a great solution this way!

It is a very nice feature, but there is one point, that should be solved. I’ve tested it with openHAB 4.1.0.M3 and Android app 3.7.8-beta. The behavior of the appearance of the controls is different:

• If the label tag is not present, the control bar is not visible in the WebUI.
  • To hide the controls in the Android app, the label tag must be set to label="".

@Lolodomo and @maniac103: Please synchronize the settings to have the same behavior in the WebUI and in the app.
My suggestion: No label → no controls

@Lolodomo The little typo is still present: :wink:

This will be enhanced in the Android app, @maniac103 was waiting for a change in the core framework that was merged only 1 or 2 weeks ago.

1 Like