Sitemap selection mapings with visibility autoload

I read quite a lot about item-maps and sitemap-selection-maps with a visibility declaration.

how can i make a sitemap-selection that displays a image upon the selected inline mappings=[1001=“my”, 1002=“my2”] dynamicaly?

The sitemap-visibility option does not show the image and setpoint item until i reload the page right now.

The use case is a audio DSP that has presets and should not show Faders upon certain chosen presets:

.item:
String Audio_Preset "Audio preset" <settings> { exec='>[*:python C:/openhab/conf/scripts/audio.py 10.9.1.4 "RECALL PRESET %2$s"]'}
Number Audio_Volume1 "Volume1 (dB) [%.1f]" <soundvolume> { exec='>[*:python C:/openhab/conf/scripts/audio.py 10.9.1.4 "SET FDRLVL 134 1 %2$s" "SET FDRLVL 134 2 %2$s"]'}
Number Audio_Volume2 "Volume2 (dB) [%.1f]" <soundvolume> { exec='>[*:python C:/openhab/conf/scripts/audio.py 10.9.1.4 "SET FDRLVL 134 3 %2$s" "SET FDRLVL 134 4 %2$s"]'}

.sitemap:
Frame {
  Text label="Audio" icon="soundvolume" {
    Selection item=Audio_Preset mappings=[1001="my", 1002="my2"]
    Setpoint item=Audio_Volume1 step=2.5 minValue=-100.0 maxValue=12.0 visibility=[Audio_Preset==1001]
    Setpoint item=Audio_Volume2 step=2.5 minValue=-100.0 maxValue=12.0 visibility=[Audio_Preset==1002]
    Image  url="http://x.x.x.x:8080/static/audio_presets/RoomPreset1.png" visibility=[Audio_Preset==1001]
    Image  url="http://x.x.x.x:8080/static/audio_presets/RoomPreset2.png" visibility=[Audio_Preset==1002]
  }
}

Thanks for help!

What version of OH are you running. That’s a bug that I believe has been fixed months ago. So either you are running an earlier version of OH (e.g. OH 2.4 release) or it’s a regression.

if you are using string I believe it should look like

visibility=[Audio_Preset=="1001"]

For sitemaps,it is very important for refresh purposes that the sitemap element at the top matches the filename.

Im on OH2.0 somewhere. So indeed it might be a solved bug.
@rossko57 sitemap name is same as filename without extension .sitemap
@kriznik choosing string visibility=[Audio_Preset=="1001"] or number visibility=[Audio_Preset==1001] does not change the behavior. It does not show/hide my elements.
I’m scared that I will brake my config when I make OH updates on this manual windows installation.

It’s really easy to make backups and recover on a Windows install. Make a copy of c:\openhab2 (or what ever you named it) e.g. copy to c:\openhab2.backup. Try the upgrade. If it breaks, delete c:\openhab2 and rename c:\openhab2.backup to c:\openhab2.

If you are not on the latest version of OH all I can do is assume it’s a bug that has already been fixed. You either need to live with it or upgrade to a version where it’s fixed.