Sitemaps are no longer working after upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1.0-1

I have been using OpenHAB2 for a while but I am still learning. I decided to upgrade my system using openhabian-config. Everything seemed to work fine except now the system cannot find my sitemaps. The webserver returns an Error 500.

My sitemaps are and have been located in /etc/openhab2/sitemaps. Looking through the docs, should I have $OPENHAB_CONF set? If so, how do I set this?

Thanks
David

============
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /classicui/app. Reason:

Server Error

Caused by:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Sitemap ‘garage’ could not be found

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: _Pi2
    • Java Runtime Environment: openjdk 1.8.0_152
    • openHAB version: 2.1.0-1

What URL are you using that throws this error?

http://openhabianpi:8080/classicui/app

The ‘garage’ sitemap is the default that is defined in PaperUI for the ClassicUI.

Often Clear the Cache will correct 500 server error problems.

I cleared the cached and that still did not fix my problem.

Is there anywhere I can look to see where it is trying to find my sitemaps at?

The rules regarding sitemap syntax got a bit stricter in 2.1.0-1. It might be that one of the lines is invalid. Could you post the sitemap here?

There should be errors about the sitemap reported in /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log

I did look in the log file and it basically says the same thing that that my browser shows. It cannot find Sitemap ‘garage’

I have several sitemaps but none of them work. It acts like it now looking in a different directory than /etc/openhab2/sitemaps/

2017-12-05 17:43:30.789 [WARN ] [eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler] -
javax.servlet.ServletException: Sitemap ‘garage’ could not be found
at org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.classic.internal.servlet.WebAppServlet.service(WebAppServlet.java:169)[179:org.eclipse.smar
thome.ui.classic:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:812)[81:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.2.19.v20160908]

For example: does garage.sitemap start with sitemap garage?

Here is my garage.sitemap file. I know I may breaking some conventions with my item naming but this is what I have.

sitemap garage label=“Garage”

Frame label=“Door Control” {
Switch item=GarageOneDoor icon=“garagedoor-closed” label=“Small Garage Door Closed” visibility[GarageOneDoorSensor==“CLOSED”]$
Switch item=GarageOneDoor icon=“garagedoor-open” label=“Small Garage Door Open” visibility=[GarageOneDoorSensor==“OPEN”] mappi$

Switch item=GarageTwoDoor icon=“garagedoor-closed” label=“Large Garage Door Closed” visibility=[GarageTwoDoorSensor==“CLOSED”]$
Switch item=GarageTwoDoor icon=“garagedoor-open” label=“Large Garage Door Open” visibility=[GarageTwoDoorSensor==“OPEN”] mappi$

}

Frame label=“Small Garage” {
Text item=GarageOneDoorSensor icon="garagedoor"
Text item=GarageOneDistance icon="water"
Text item=GarageOneHumid icon="water"
Text item=GarageOneTemp icon="temperature"
Text item=GarageOneVechileStatus icon=“car”
}
Frame label=“Large Garage” {
Text item=GarageTwoDoorSensor icon="garagedoor"
Text item=GarageTwoDistance icon="water"
Text item=GarageTwoHumid icon="water"
Text item=GarageTwoTemp icon="temperature"
Text item=GarageTwoVechileStatus icon=“car”

}

I figured it out. My sitemap was missing some {}'s.

Once I added the {}, everything worked.

sitemap garage label=“Garage” {
}

Thanks for the help

1 Like