Sitemaps empty in iOS app

Same problem here: Apparently the iOS App was updated and now I get an error message that the sitemap is empty.
Android App and direct access of the basic UI via the webbrowser works without a problem. It is just the iOS App that is not working. Would be great if it could be fixed soon.

I confirm that the iOS App once again returns an empty sitemap list after an automatic update a few days ago.

This is annoying: it’s the third or fourth time!!!.

Once is fine, twice is a mistake, three or more it’s being careless.

I understand it might be a complicated project but can some regression test or notes somewhere be implemented so this does not happen again?

Thanks.

I confirm, again the iOS app not so under what circumstances it has problems. It no longer works since the last update (and it had already happened last year if I’m not mistaken), while if I access it via the web or via the Android app everything works regularly. Can you understand why the iOS App has this problem and what is it due to?

There is no general issue with the iOS App.
It is running absolutely fine here on several devices with iOS 16.1 iPadOS 16.1 iPadOS 15.7 accessing my openHAB 3.4 M3 installation.

This is not a problem that affects all systems. This is a bug that affects some installations. I use ancira OH 2.5 and after updating the iOS App (with the Android one it still works perfectly) an error appears indicating the lack of the map (which is actually there). Triggers to resolve?