SkyQ Receiver Binding [3.2.0;3.9.0)

I am using 3.4.0 binding with OH 3.4.3 and get following error message in log

2023-04-20 04:00:34.488 [ERROR] [skyq.internal.protocols.RESTProtocol] - nulljava.lang.InterruptedException: null
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1343) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch.await(CountDownLatch.java:232) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.client.util.FutureResponseListener.get(FutureResponseListener.java:100) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:730) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.GET(HttpClient.java:377) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.GET(HttpClient.java:362) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
        at org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.protocols.RESTProtocol.getChannels(RESTProtocol.java:83) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.SkyQHandler.refreshSkyChannels(SkyQHandler.java:206) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.SkyQHandler.refreshState(SkyQHandler.java:479) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.SkyQHandler.refreshState(SkyQHandler.java:467) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.SkyQHandler$RefreshState.run(SkyQHandler.java:396) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Does the error appear regularly? If yes, do you use any other special addons for HTTP/REST communication?

Just from reading the log I’d conclude that this error results from a temporary issue. Furthermore, I haven’t seen this error in my OH 3.4.3 envrionment with the same binding version.

UPDATE
I’ve just seen the same error also in my logs.

From the pattern of the occurances it seems that the error is related to the event when the receiver goes offline (deep standby) or becomes temporarily not reachable. I will consider an improved handling of these events.

Thanks for your support :+1:

An additional feedback. With latest binding I get a lot of INFO messages in openhab.log.
Currently I am filterung these with following string: “services from SkyQ”

Due to filtering I cannot provide the full string. If you need more details to recognize the string, please give feedback and I will temporary deactivate my filter.
My wish would be to minimize this regular info message because it spams the log.

Can i stop this Infos from the binding? Is it necessary to know that the channels/services are updated? It’s spam my log and I can’t took a point of view to other issues.

Oh i see there is a new version for 4.0.0 → SkyQ Receiver Binding [4.0.0;4.2.0) but i stay on the old one. I’ve remove and install the binding.

This issue is fixed in the 4.0 version. As a workaround for this version, add the following line to the log4j2.xml file under the Loggers section to supress the Info logs:

<Logger level="WARN" name="org.openhab.binding.skyq.internal.SkyQHandler"/>
1 Like