Slide Channels not appearing for WallMote (ZW130)

I’m currently trying to set up a ZW130 (Aeotec WallMote Quad - [Link to Zwave thing])(https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/zwave/thing.html?manufacturer=aeon&file=zw130_0_0.html) I see on the wiki that there should be channels that allow to use the wallquad as a dimmer switch, but when I add the device to OpenHab those channels do not appear in both PaperUI and the REST API. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ZWave Binding, but without any success.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Also, here is the properties from PaperUI for more information. As far as I can see it matches the listing from the Zwave Database.

Other details that I think is important is that my controller is an Aeotec Z-Stick Gen 5.

What version of openHAB and the zwave binding are you running? I don’t exactly remember when those channels were added, but it’s possible that the version you’re running doesn’t have those channels.

Edit: As best I can recall, the slide/swipe functionality was added in mid to late March. So, if you’re running a version prior to that, you’ll need to upgrade to the latest binding.