SMA EnergyMeter 4x

Ahh, that makes sense.

Exactly!

Hi Kim,

Thanks. The ip adress of the devices i put correctlyā€¦ Sure.

I have running the knx binding working well and seem similar.

Maybe i have to restartā€¦ I will checkā€¦ Because i cannot find the things in paper ui.

Maybe when i add them via paper ui, but then i donā€™t need the things fileā€¦

Will checkā€¦

Saludos,

Oliver

A thing which isnt available via PaperUI could indicate you need to restart openhab/binding. I have seen it many times.
Keep an eye on the logfile (tail log) each time you make changes. YouĀ“ll be promted as soon as there seem to be a problem.

1 Like

Hi again,

i added the things via paper uiā€¦ now they are onlineā€¦ but the items still are empty.

You also have a ā€œSMA.mapā€ I think where battery charge status is defined and shown in some wayā€¦can you upload ist also please?

Oliver

tjek your poller and make sure the register is correct.

Ahh ofcouseā€¦

// Device Type
9098=STP 5000TL-20
9099=STP 6000TL-20
9100=STP 7000TL-20
9102=STP 9000TL-20
9103=STP 8000TL-20
9281=STP 10000TL-20
9282=STP 11000TL-20
9283=STP 12000TL-20
9326=Sunny Boy Storage 2.5

// Condition
35=Fault
303=OFf
307=Ok
308=On
455=Warning

// Recommended action:
336=Contact manufacturer
337=Contact installer
338=invalid
887=none

// Grid relay/contactor:
51=Closed
311=Open
16777213=Information not available

// Operating status:
295=MPP
381=Stop
443=Constant voltage
1392=Fault
1393=Waiting for PV voltage
1467=Start
1469=Shut down
1480=Waiting for utilities company
2119=Derating
ON=On

// Battery oper. status:
2291=Battery standby
2292=Charge battery
2293=Discharge battery

Status battery application area:
2614=Own consumption area
2615=State of charge conservation area
2616=Backup power area
2617=Deep discharge protection area
2618=Deep discharge area

Just save the above in a file called SMA.map

You also most probably need divide1000.js and smalimit.js.
divide1000.js

// Wrap everything in a function
(function(i) {
    return parseFloat(i) / 1000;
})(input)
// input variable contains data passed by openhab

smalimit.js

(function(i) {
    if(i < 0) return "UNDEF";
    return parseFloat(i) / 1000
})(input)

All three files goes into the transform folder.

Cool thanksā€¦ Try it later when at home

Saludos,

Oliver

Hi Kim,

still something wrongā€¦

ā€œ2019-11-15 22:17:05.479 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform ā€˜-ā€™ with the file ā€˜SMA.mapā€™ : Target value not found in map for ā€˜-ā€™ā€
i get no valuesā€¦ have no ideaā€¦
the things are now online - i added the two inverter manually via paper uiā€¦ - but i have no idea whats still getting wrongā€¦
SMA.map and other files i have nowā€¦can you sent me maybe a zip with your whole config via personal message? i will post the solution completly later when i have success.

kind regards,

Oliver

Have you looked in openhab.log ??

You should see either errors or your modbus pollers being initialized. Show us, please.

Hi Kim,

so i got it working!

Now I only have to check which values would be the most necessary or maybe are missing some valuesā€¦ will check the excel file.

Only thing which could be nicer are the missing icons. How you implemented the ā€œgroupsā€ that the icons are showing up?

Do you have the icons?

Kind regards,

Oliver

Hi Oliverā€¦ Great you got it working.
As for the icons, I use sitemap/icons for testing purpose only, as IĀ“m working on a totally other GUI using Habpanel and SVG files. This GUI is still far from finished, and still lack my PV system.

In my sitemap I use a mix of the default icons, and some icons IĀ“ve found on flaticonsā€¦
This is how my sitemap page lookā€¦ You would probably prefere to do your own choise of icons.

Looks good!

Habpanel is my next projectā€¦

I bought a huawei t5 and want to fix in on the wallā€¦ maybe with possibility to get it off easilyā€¦ so maybe wireless chargingā€¦ but read lot of articels its not worth and working well.

So the solarpanel icon looks niceā€¦ maybe you can put in here also and I downloads itā€¦

But how you get it working that if you specify the icon is shown automatically ?

Vie map also??

Saludos,

Oliver

As said, the icons is a mix of the default icons in openhab

And some I have found on flaticons https://www.flaticon.com/search?search-type=icons&word=solar+panel&license=&color=&stroke=&current_section=&author_id=&pack_id=&family_id=&style_id=&category_id=

Thats just default for items. Put the icon name inside the in the items line. Then they will show on sitemaps.