Smart Home Day in Darmstadt on May 20!

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce that the openHAB Foundation organizes its first event: The Smart Home Day at the University of Applied Siences Darmstadt (h-da)!

The event takes place on May 20 from 11am-2:30pm and attendance is free - it should be a great opportunity for community members to meet there. If you are interested to join, please be so kind and register at https://smarthomeday.eventbrite.com so that we can better plan for the number of attendees.

Right after the event, there will be the (first!) General Assembly of the openHAB Foundation members from 3-5pm. Only members are invited to join it, but you will of course have the chance to become a member that day, if you are interested in supporting our organisation and joining the assembly meeting.

For everyone that wants to further discuss openHAB over a beer in the evening, we also plan to go out (informally) in the evening together to a pub - if you want to join, please drop me a note as well, so that I can reserve a large enough table :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to meeting many of you on May 20!

Best regards,
Kai

8 Likes