Smart-Switch 6, Can't edit the thing in Paper UI

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2B, Aoetec Gen 5 stick ZW090; AeoTec Smart Switch 6
    • Java Runtime Environment: Zulu 1.8.0 (ezdk)
    • openHAB version:2.1.0
  • Issue of the topic:

After successfully inventorying my 3 Smart Switch 6 devices, I find that I can’t edit the name, location or anything else. I managed to link each of them, but when I go to edit any of them I cannot save the changes (nothing happens when I click the check mark). The problem seems to be the parameter 113: Time interval for sending to group 3, which defaults to 600. It has a red line drawn under it. When I tried to edit it, it tells me the maximum numberis 1. If I set it to 1, it tells me the minimum number is 600.

The consequence of this is that I can’t place the devices in the desired location. Other than that having not used OpenHab for a couple of years I’m really happy with the progress that has been made. In particular, other than this little problem, the Z-Wave control is way better.

• If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Looks like there’s an error in the database for parameter 113, which is causing PaperUI heartburn. I’ll fix this, but it will need to wait for @chris to come back from holiday to update the binding.

In the meantime, try editing those parameters using HABmin.

Thanks Mark. I will give it a try. It’s about time I installed HABmin anyway.

Chris

That did the trick. It was easy to change in Habmin.
Chris