SmartHome/J Tuya Binding downlights, no switch_led (=ON/OFF) channel discovered

I’m in the process of adding about 20 “Genio RGBW Downlight” to OpenHAB. They have all been discovered by the binding. Each thing discovered(?) 9 channels, none of which are On/Off.
I can control the lights through OpenHAB, for example using the bright_value channel to turn them up/down, but it would be far more preferable to turn them on/off and have the light remember the previous state.

In the iot.tuya project, (devices/debugging) I can turn them on/off using the switch_led instruction and they remember their state (color/brightness &c). If this were a channel in the binding - I’d be sorted!

I suspect that I’m overlooking something obvious: can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

I don’t think it’s relevant, but I had to add them by IP: My WAPs (Google Nest in bridge mode) seem to block broadcast traffic. I added reservations to my DHCP server, and as I said, I can control them through the channels that I can see.

Using the brightness channel (which should be a Dimmer) is perfectly fine and the openHAB way. An additional Switch channel is not necessary, Dimmer (or Color) accept ON and OFF commands.

That makes sense. Many thanks