Smartthings on OH3 (3.2.0 M2)

Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3. (but same problem on Pi4 2GB)

I have done a fresh install of openhabian, on my pi.
Without any futher installs, I upgraded to to 3.2.0 M2. did a reboot

Then tried the installing smartthings binding 3.2.0 M2, but i get this error:

2021-09-06 21:47:48.367 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.smartthings.internal.SmartthingsHandlerFactory.sendDeviceCommand(SmartthingsHandlerFactory.java:129) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.smartthings.internal.discovery.SmartthingsDiscoveryService.sendSmartthingsDiscoveryRequest(SmartthingsDiscoveryService.java:136) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

The binding won’t discover anything (and I have tried adding the hub and the IP of the ST Hub)

I had it up running back in the OH 2.3. days, and just to be sure I have removed and reinstalled the apps and devide handler on ST.

I have tried upgrading java through the openHABian Configuration Tool, but no luck.
Any tips to get this working?

im not an experienced programmer.

Peter

Did you install the Smartthings SmartApp?

I got the same Java error: (but my discovery is working fine. You need to tell the SmartApp which devices you want to be discovered)

2021-09-26 09:14:40.411 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.binding.smartthings.internal.SmartthingsHandlerFactory.sendDeviceCommand(SmartthingsHandlerFactory.java:129) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.smartthings.internal.discovery.SmartthingsDiscoveryService.sendSmartthingsDiscoveryRequest(SmartthingsDiscoveryService.java:136) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]