[hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'solarlog:meter:Solar-Log' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): **Communication error with the device.** Please retry later
Hello for the second time I get this message above.
The first time I fixed the message with a new installation.
Now I would like to clarify.
Can someone tell me how can I get more information about why the error occurs so that I don’t always have to reinstall.
I have already carried out the commands below several times
solar-log binding and thing deleted, and declared new etc.
openhabian @ openhab: ~ $sudo systemctl stop openhab2.service
openhabian @ openhab: ~ $ sudo systemctl daemon-reload
openhabian @ openhab: ~ $ sudo openhab-cli clean-cache
openhabian @ openhab: ~ $ sudo systemctl start openhab2.service
same here, I also don’t get it up and running, just tried to install it, stays offline. I have access to the solar-log, the JSON is activated w/o password but I don’t get the thing online. I also get the following error code, four times, all five seconds:
Handler SolarLogHandler tried updating the thing status although the handler was already disposed.
I am on OH 3 - maybe this is the reason, no patch for this binding in OH3?
Same error, found any result?
Puh - two years ago. To be honest: I don’t know how I continued with this binding on my side, if I remember right: Solar-Log was the binding which can be connected to the Solar-Log device itself.
What I did: I installed a Shelly 3EM in my fusebox at the very last point - so I measure the consumption of my house which can also be negative in case my PV produces more than I consume. In the beginning of the day I calculate the maximum negative consumption with solcast and once this value (minus a certain threshold) is reached, I switch on my boiler (I also measure the consumption of my boiler with a Shelly EM). It looks like the attached file - but unfortunately, today was a quite cloudy day so it is not really obvious…
Hi, I successiful activated the Solar Log system on my OH3.
Is a bit tricky by Solar log… simply with the update of the firmware they closed the Json connection. You cannot re-open it without place a userpassword on the system.
After that woilà the solar log will send all the messages again.