Hello, I have trouble getting the IpCamera bundle to work.
I did the following:
- Cloned the openhab-addons repo.
- Cloned the IpCamera into the bundles folder.
- Compiled the IpCamera project. (Getting lots of error, but a jar appeared in the target folder)
- Copied the jar into the addons resulted in a ‘Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: io.netty.bootstrap’ error message.
- Tried also to install the addon wie bundle:install and bundle:start with the same result.
- Changed the scope of the all dependencies in the pom.xml to compile and retried both installation methods.
- After adding the next dependency manually to pom.xml, I realised I am in the dependency hell and gave up.
How to add the required dependencies to openhab.
A forum post sad karaf should automatically fetch the dependencies.
Thx for your time.