I have released a binding for Australian BOM. For those who are interested please go to the following link for details https://github.com/tomitan100/org.openhab.binding.bom/blob/master/README.md
To install this binding you will need to install Eclipse IoT Market add-on first under MISC in Paper UI. The binding, called “Australian BOM Weather Forecast Binding”, should then appear in Bindings page for you to install.
Items mapping with channel linking attached for easier configuration. You will need to name your BOM Thing ID as “default” or rename in the file accordingly.
Linked below is the sitemap:
Let me know if there is any issue.
- BOM Image: Added support for high-definition Himawari-8 satellite images.
- BOM Image: Read timestamp from image filename instead of file.
- BOM Image: Added optional
adjust-timestampproperty to local timestamp configuration.
- BOM Image: Removed hard-coded timestamp adjustment as this is not applicable to other image products.
- BOM Image: Fixed chaining of image manipulation operation.
- BOM Image: Added regular expression file matching.
- BOM Image: Added date time range filter.
- BOM Image: Added timestamp option.
- BOM Image: Fixed sourcing of images from external sources.
- Added retain min/max temperatures for today.
- Added BOM radar/rainfall image generation. See documentation.
- Fixed icon mapping for light rain.
- Fixed apparent vs air temperature mix up.
- Fixed today’s min/max temperature.
- Added 24 hour rainfall channel.
- Added minimum and maximum precipitation.
- Added weather station channel and additional logging.
- Updated channel label names.
- Added apparent temperature from observation.
- Added support for city/town and district forecast data.
- Handled NaN values from data.
- Updated forecast date and time label.
- Initial release.