[SOLVED] Bticino F454 setup?

Thanks Stefan,

I’ll test this now.

and cen only works very basic.

cen ?

because of that i had to code a (very dirty) small python programm that monitors the bus and let me be able to listen and send every command direct to the f454.

So you’re using this binding in the end, or just your python code ?

@bastler
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
I’m making good progress. I can see the binding of my roller shutter/ switch / thermostat & Energy Central Unit.

I’m away for christmas but I’m configuring this remotely… I’ll try to open the roller shutter. I’ve a PC with a webcam so I can see if it works or not :joy:

I’m documenting the configuration, I’ll share it when finished.

I’ve published the configuration I’ve done on my blog :

I can open and close the roller shutter of my living room, which I can see remotely through a laptop webcam :joy:

Thanks @H102 & @bastler

hello thomas,
great you got it working :slight_smile:
interesting for me you put it in a docker enviroment. this is something i am always thinking about but actually i did not try that.

the main difference between our installations is that i did a file-based config, means i do not use the discovered things. i beleive this is easier and faster to handle when you want to do changes in the setup.

you don´t work with cen-commands? this is one of the most important and powerful things for me because i use many swithces not direct point to ponint but with cen-commands. for example one switch at the bed: when i press short the tv starts, but when i press the same button long the tv starts with a sleeptimer (realized with a rule)

my python-code is for the features that the binding still does not support: motion-detectors, music, timed-light-commands, aux-commands, cen-commands

perhaps you will realizte the bug in thermoregulation: when changing the setmode this often does not work correct (for example when changing from “auto” to “manual” - in sitemap you see “manual” but the heatingcentral did not change the mode)