Solved: Can't get sensor data on screen

Hello everyone. I hope somebody here can help me, I can’t find the answer myself and seem to be out of options.

I have a arduino with DHT22 and a BMP085 barometer sensor, ethernetshield attached. My Raspberry is installed as openhab server (debian), Mosquitto etc. work: MQTT.fx shows the data from my DTH22 sensor and the barometer. Very cool: my messages are coming in on the RasPi. Openhab runs fine; I can piss my two sons of with switching off the LG tv etc. However: I am unable to display the arduino sensor data with Openhab.

Settings Openhab:

openhab.cfg:
mqtt:broker.url=tcp://localhost:1883
mqtt:broker.clientId=openhab

Item created in default.items:
Number studeerkamer_Temp “Temperatuur [%.1f °C]” (GF_Living) { mqtt=”<[broker:openhab/studeerkamer/temperatuur:state:default]" }
Number studeerkamer_Vocht “Luchtvochtigheid [%.1f %%]” (GF_Living) { mqtt=”<[broker:openhab/studeerkamer/vochtigheid:state:default]" }
Number studeerkamer_Luchtdruk “Luchtdruk [%.1f HPa]” (GF_Living) { mqtt=”<[broker:openhab/studeerkamer/luchtdruk:state:default]" }

I create a frame label in the default sitemap:

Frame label=“arduino” {
text item=studeerkamer_Temp
text item=studeerkamer_Vocht
text item=studeerkamer_Luchtdruk
}

and thats where things go wrong: everything UNDER this label is not showing; I just see “arduino” and nothing below. When I move the frame to the bottom everything shows, except my sensor data. So the “arduino” frame blocks everything underneath and the mqtt bindings dont work.

When I look in /var/log/openhab/events.log I can see the data coming in:

2015-11-20 18:00:30 - studeerkamer_Temp state updated to 18
2015-11-20 18:00:30 - studeerkamer_Vocht state updated to 53
2015-11-20 18:00:30 - studeerkamer_Luchtdruk state updated to 1000

Anyone? I have spend too many hours searching now…

I’m not sure, but maybe the Text keyword is case-sensitive? I’d try changing the “text” keywords to “Text” to see if that helps.I’d expect the openhab.log to have some errors though if this were the problem.

You, Sir, are an absolute genius.

That was it; It works now; thank you!