[SOLVED] Ecobee ERROR Thermostat$Event

Everything was working. Then started getting these errors any time I try to change ecobee settings.

Here’s the code snippet from my rule named HeatSet (including a log entry to show what the variables are set to when called)

logInfo("HeatSet","Cool:"+desiredCoolTemp+" Heat:"+desiredHeatTemp)
ecobeeSetHold("<xxxxxxxxxxxx>", desiredCoolTemp, desiredHeatTemp, null, null, null, "nextTransition", null)

(except I’ve got a valid code entered for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>)

And here’s the error:

18:08:50.496 [INFO ] [clipse.smarthome.model.script.HeatSet] - Cool:76.0 Heat:70
18:08:50.497 [ERROR] [untime.internal.engine.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule 'HeatSet': org/openhab/binding/ecobee/messages/Thermostat$Event

anyone else getting this or not? If someone else is getting this, perhaps it’s a change at ecobee or an ecobee server issue. If yours is still working, that’d be helpful for me to know.

There was an error thread that has been solved:

Maybe it’s related…

I just checked my log, and realized I’ve actually been getting this error for 5 days now.
2018-10-18 23:22:33.173

I also saw the server error today and got the “Error retrieving tokens”. To recover I had to re-enter my app code on the ecobee site. but, that error seems to have passed now. I think this other problem is separate. But, I agree, I did wonder if it was related. Now that I see it’s 5 days old, I kind of doubt it.

I cleared cache/tmp and rebooted. That fixed it!