(SOLVED) Error to create Number Item

Hi guys.

I am trying to create a Number Item to show the garden temperature (by mqtt subscribe) but i am getting this error:

2015-11-23 11:21:51.509 [ERROR] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item MQTT_GD_Temperature for widget org.openhab.model.sitemap.Text
2015-11-23 11:21:51.510 [ERROR] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item MQTT_GD_Temperature for widget org.openhab.model.sitemap.Text
2015-11-23 11:21:51.510 [ERROR] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item MQTT_GD_Temperature for widget org.openhab.model.sitemap.Text

My .items is it:

Group gSensors (gAll)
Number MQTT_GD_Temperature “Temp. jardim [%.1f °C]” (gSensors) {mqtt=“<[local:/home/garden/node1/sensor1/state]”}

And my .sitemap:

Frame label=“Sensores”{
Text item=MQTT_GD_Temperature valuecolor=[>25=“orange”,>15=“green”,>5=“orange”,<=5=“blue”]
}

Someone can help me please?

Thank you all.

I doubt this is the problem but have you tried to simplify it by getting rid of the valuecolor and see if the error goes away?

Everything looks correct to me but the error implies that MQTT_GD_Temperature doesn’t exist as far as the sitemap is concerned. So make sure there isn’t a typo somewhere.

Yes, i tried without the valuecolor in sitemap, but keep the error.

I’ve re-read sometimes typing error search but found nothing strange .

Hi everyone.

I found my error.

In my .items I had this:

/* NTP Date Time */
DateTime Date “Data [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]” { ntp=“America/Sao_Paulo:pt_BR” } (gAll)

/* Garden */
Number MQTT_GD_Temperature “Temp. jardim [%.1f °C]” (gSensors) {mqtt=“<[local:/home/garden/node1/sensor1/state:state:default]”}

But in DateTime item, my group description is in wrong position. I change for this:

/* NTP Date Time */
DateTime Date “Data [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]” (gAll) { ntp=“America/Sao_Paulo:pt_BR” }

/* Garden */
Number MQTT_GD_Temperature “Temp. jardim [%.1f °C]” (gSensors) {mqtt=“<[local:/home/garden/node1/sensor1/state:state:default]”}

And now is working.

Thank you for all.