[SOLVED] Error while loading components of bundle org.openhab.io.homekit:2.5.0 (263)

Hi,
how can I track down the origin of the problem?

Thank you!

2019-12-22 00:11:10.005 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.scr ] - bundle org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.16 (43)Error while loading components of bundle org.openhab.io.homekit:2.5.0 (263)

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Long

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.configure(ConfigurationImpl.java:659) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.configureFromPersistence(ConfigurationImpl.java:619) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.(ConfigurationImpl.java:194) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager.listConfigurations(ConfigurationManager.java:552) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationAdminImpl.listConfigurations(ConfigurationAdminImpl.java:190) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findConfigurations(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:655) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findSingletonConfiguration(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:554) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.configureComponentHolder(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:199) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.setRegionConfigurationSupport(BundleComponentActivator.java:763) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker$1.addingService(ConfigAdminTracker.java:69) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker$1.addingService(ConfigAdminTracker.java:41) ~[?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:870) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackInitial(AbstractTracked.java:183) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:318) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:261) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker.(ConfigAdminTracker.java:86) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.(BundleComponentActivator.java:275) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:380) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) ~[?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.startBundle(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:165) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1153) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:1036) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1062) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:998) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

First check to make sure you have the correct IP address in homekit.cfg then try stopping OH, cleaning the cache and reboot.

sudo systemctl stop openhab2

sudo openhab-cli clean-cache

sudo systemctl start openhab2 or sudo reboot

If that does not work set the log to DEBUG and/or TRACE, via the console, for the homekit binding and see if that gives more info. Also what version of java are you using? What is OH running on and how did you install it?

Hi,

1. I’m running openHABian 2.5.0-1 on a Raspberry PI3B:

openHAB 2.5.0-1 (Release Build)

1. This is my Java version (coming along with the openHABian installation:

openjdk version “1.8.0_222”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu8.40.0.178-CA-linux_aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_222-b178)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu8.40.0.178-CA-linux_aarch32hf) (build 25.222-b178, mixed mode, Evaluation)

The steps you gave didn’t help; the binding seems to fail during load already.
I read about various problems and a JAR file I should use on OH2.5 and when using iOS13.2.
The question is: Where can I find this JAR file?

https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.io.homekit/2.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

Jar file goes in usr/share/openhab2/addons

Also, Java version is good so add the jar file and restart OH.

1 Like

Thank you very much - unfortunately it didn’t help:

2019-12-25 19:45:47.454 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.scr ] - bundle org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.16 (43)Error while loading components of bundle org.openhab.io.homekit:2.5.0.201912151528 (281)

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.configure(ConfigurationImpl.java:659) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.configureFromPersistence(ConfigurationImpl.java:619) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.(ConfigurationImpl.java:194) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager.listConfigurations(ConfigurationManager.java:552) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationAdminImpl.listConfigurations(ConfigurationAdminImpl.java:190) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findConfigurations(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:655) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findSingletonConfiguration(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:554) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.configureComponentHolder(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:199) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.setRegionConfigurationSupport(BundleComponentActivator.java:763) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker$1.addingService(ConfigAdminTracker.java:69) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker$1.addingService(ConfigAdminTracker.java:41) ~[?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:870) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackInitial(AbstractTracked.java:183) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:318) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker.open(ServiceTracker.java:261) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker.(ConfigAdminTracker.java:86) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.(BundleComponentActivator.java:275) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:380) [bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) [bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [bundleFile:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [bundleFile:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1528) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

Any ideas what else I could do?

Thank you!

Hmmm… does this means, I run now TWO homekit bindings???

280 x Active x 80 x 2.5.0 x org.openhab.io.homekit
281 x Active x 80 x 2.5.0.201912151528 x org.openhab.io.homekit

How to get rid of the “old” one?

Here’s another jar files that’s 4 days newer. https://ci.openhab.org/job/openHAB2-Bundles/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/openhab2-addons/bundles/org.openhab.io.homekit/target/

After removing the other jar file, stop OH, clean cache, restart, and wait untill everything is completely reloaded and running then add the newer jar and restart.

1 Like

Make sure you have it uninstalled in PaperUI. Do you use addons.cfg file for adding bindings?

If not installed in PaperUI but still showing in the console you can try removing it via the console.

Next option and sometimes needed is to check /var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab/addons.config and see if it’s listed. If it is then stop OH first and use text editor to remove it.

No homekit in the PaperUI - I add my bindings, items and things via config files as it’s more relilable for me to backup them; will try now the steps you mentioned in the posting before using the new file. Thank you so far.

See my last post above and make sure you have the binding removed from both places (location above and etc/openhab2/services/addons.cfg), clean cache, restart fully before adding the new jar file. Then after new jar install restart OH again. If you still have an issue I would give OH another restart or 2.

1 Like

I’m a step further now, get new error messages…hahaha
How can I resolve the requirements?

2019-12-25 20:30:34.333 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.io.homekit-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.io.homekit [279]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: javax.json; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

Or should I give the 2.5 version a try?

Oh, well, it’s the same with the 2.5 version:

2019-12-25 20:34:56.241 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.io.homekit-2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.io.homekit [282]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: javax.json; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

Hmmm…

Go to the openhabian-config tool and select “apply improvements” (think thats the name) then select the first 3 options. They are something like add needed packages, fix permissions, etc…

1 Like

No chance, no matter what I try…still not working.
I found this post here…

…but I ask myself, where I could get the javax.json V1.0.4 from.

Have you tried the other commands in the console to try and fix it?
Resolve, update, etc…

Try installing from the console.

I tried a lot commandos there - this is the best message I found there:

> openhab> bundle:diag 280
> openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: IO :: Homekit (280)
> -------------------------------------------------
> Status: Installed
> Unsatisfied Requirements:
> osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.openhab.io.homekit)"
> osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.json)(&(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))))"
> osgi.service; filter:="(objectClass=org.openhab.io.homekit.Homekit)"; effective:="active"
> Declarative Services

Regarding…

Try installing from the console.

Don’t know exactly how I could do this - but I found such a jar file now here:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/javax.json/1.0.4/javax.json-1.0.4.jar
I copied it into the addons-folder, stopped OH2, cleaned cache once more - and now I’m rebooting another time again…let’s see.

Well, next step…but this time only a “warning”:
2019-12-25 21:53:44.724 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.io.homekit-2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.io.homekit [207]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: io.netty.bootstrap; version="[4.1.0,5.0.0)"

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startAllBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1221) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:515) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

But a bit later, I find this one in the logs:
2019-12-25 21:55:18.933 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.scr ] - bundle org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.16 (43)Error while loading components of bundle org.openhab.io.homekit:2.5.0.201912151528 (207)

at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationImpl.<init>(ConfigurationImpl.java:194) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findConfigurations(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:655) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.findSingletonConfiguration(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:554) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.configureComponentHolder(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:199) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.setRegionConfigurationSupport(BundleComponentActivator.java:763) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ConfigAdminTracker.<init>(ConfigAdminTracker.java:86) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.<init>(BundleComponentActivator.java:275) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:380) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) ~[?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) ~[osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:468) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.start(ModuleContainer.java:750) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.applyDelta(ModuleContainer.java:741) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.resolveAndApply(ModuleContainer.java:511) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.resolve(ModuleContainer.java:457) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.resolve(ModuleContainer.java:447) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerWiring.resolveBundles(ModuleContainer.java:1313) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.resolveBundles(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:244) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.resolveBundles(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1168) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:1022) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1062) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:998) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

So, finally I solved the problem. Don’t know exactly what helped, but at least I did the following:

• changing the first line in the homekit.config from … “1.0” to L"1"
  • then cleaning cache & rebooting twice
    Then Homekit got working again on my RPi; still fighting to connect it to my mobile phone, but that’s another story.

…and finally clearParings was available too for me - and I managed to reconnect openHAB to Homekit (iOS 13.3) having all devices. But it was a stony way…

Can you see your items in the Home App? Mine will pair, but states that openHAB is an unsupported device.