[SOLVED] Example to get motion data from Fibaro FGMS-001 (version 3.2)

Green Mark ==> It’s green, checked.
Manufacturer etc: ==> checked:

grafik

There is no Controller Updates, only Lifeline (set to Controller an wake up)
grafik

What do you mean with pending mark? I don’t find them.

Very crazy: Second Device (included Secure definitly) now not solved to Profile anymore. Had been with secure yes, now secure no and he don’t gets any manufacturer ID (permanent Power Device).

I think, there are some Problems with security which came new with 2.4 for alle Devices. No other Explanation for that. Every time (Reboot, or restart openhab) Secure jumps to no, devices are shown green but no informations anymore.

As soon as you hit the “Save” settings button, you will see a message on that parameter “pending”. This will disappear as soon as the data is transferred to your device (hence the need to wake it up).

For your other problems: I don’t think there is a problem with secured included devices because it does work for other users. Your problems seem strange, though.
Did you check which version of the binding your are actually running?
Go to karaf and type

openhab> bundle:list | grep ZW*
254 x Active   x  80 x 2.5.0.201901142229     x ZWave Binding

363 │ Active │ 80 │ 2.5.0.201901231358 │ ZWave Binding

I learned in a second Stick as Client with Zensys Tools as a Second Controller to check the Z-Wave. Both devices get secure no (al least one had been secure yes until this morning).

There seems to be some kind of bug devices lost security state.

No I resetted the hole Network an start to learn in again.

By the way, do you see any “Last wake up” time for your device? At least that is missing from your screenshot.

Did not get that, sorry.
Your controller is a secondary controller in your network? I guess with a secondary controller secure inclusion is not possible (but may be wrong as I am not using security at all)

The Devices had been healed 10 Minutes ago.

I have got an AEON Gen 5 with openhab, testing to transfer my smarthome to openhab2. Testing actualy with two devices: Motion Sensor 3.3 and TRM2fx from thermofloor

Because of all Problems I now took another Stick on Laptop and included this Stick at Master AEON to look into the Z-WAVE-Network.

Alls Problems explained here was with openhab as Master and two different Controller Sticks as master on my Ubuntu / Openhab2 System.

And the last wake up?

Couldn’t see anymore.

Hardresetted Controller AEON
Included ZWaveMe UZB as slave to look into Z-Wave (non Secure) ==> DONE, in Openhab Node2
Included TRM2fx ==> Done, now again with right mode, shown secure YES
Openhab2 shows Node 1 (Controller), Node2 (Slave Controller), TRM2fx (Node 3)
Secondary shows online Node 1 and 2
Included Motion Sensor ==> DONE, Node4
After some time and a lot of awakenings: openhab shows Node 1 (Controller), Node2 (Slave Controller), TRM2fx (Node 3, and Motion as an unknown device node 4 now)
Secondary shows online Node 1, 2 and 4 (all insecure devices)

Node 4 (Motion): Lastwakeup 4 minutes ago,
Node 3 (TRM2fx): in Habmin: Node initializing: PING, no detailed data, in Paper UI now unknown Device too, secure now set to non secure again.

I still cannot exactly follow what your are doing, sorry.
Are you trying to include the same device to two different controllers?
That does not work: zwave devices can only be included to one controller. If you want to include it to another controller you need to properly exclude it from the old controller, factory reset it, then include it to a new controller.

O.k. I try to explain.

Ich want ONE stable Smarthome. And try to get openhab2 running before get all other devices to system.

So i installed Controller at Server, installed openhab, zwave and so on.
Then i included one device TRM2fx in secure mode. Not fully supported now, but the few channels supported run fine.
Then include Motion Sensor Device. Ability secure (ZWAVE+), openhab shows not secure. And Motion Sensor not works. No CHance to get lifeline in, no Updates, not motion alarm, nothing. Sometimes Device ist known. sometimes unknown.

When System knows Motionssensor (unsecure device), then TRM2fx looks insecure suddenly too and not work anymore.

Looks like you have to decide all secure or all insecure. And because of FGMS in Database marked as insecure: It fails.

That Second Controller: I included that stick as a slave in Openhab, as a client device after days of testing. The only way to see whats happening in the zwave network.

I’m not familiar with that, so can’t help.

Forget the second Controller. That was the Last try to find out the Problem and the Solution.

Nearly 20 Times included TRM2fx and Motion Sensor on a fresh openhab. Motion Sensor never worked, and when motion sensor identified as Motion Sensor: TRM2fx doesnt work anymore.

That just all.

As I said before: you can’t include one device to two controllers.

For your secure inclusion attempts:

• note that you need a network security key in your controller thing (shown after switching to advanced settings in HABmin).
  • You cannot use the push button on your controller to add secure devices, you need to use a GUI.
  • You need to finish the inclusion within 15 seconds after the inclusion process on your controller has started
  • You need to have your device very, very close to your controller.

I did. :-/

Thanks a lot for being so patiently with me. But if motion sensor not going to get alive with openhab, I will capitulate :sob:

By the way: I know, but you can configure a stick as a device / secondary controller to the master controller.

Yes, but I would not do that stuff while experiencing so many problems …

Well, seems like i got a solution für me. All attemps with openhab2 under Linux failed at some point.

Now it installed openhab2 on Windows Laptop, took the Stick, made a hard reset and then included these two devices.

Put Stick back in Linux Server, configured the Stick manually (Important: Linux Version generates a new Security Key instead of reading it from Stick), so after first save entering options again, insert Windows openhab2 security key under openhab Linux and then he found both devices. TRM2fx directly as known device, the other one as node. Think that will change after some wakeups.

I’ll give it some time.

Under Windows he got the Lifeline Association same moment included that device. Don’t know why that don’t fit under Linux.