[SOLVED]-[Homematic] Channel type couldn´t be resolved

Yes.

But where…
It´s all in my first post.
Maybe the discover function crashed into my work with the .things file.

You have a colon “:” too much in your item definition.

1#STATE not 1:#STATE

@job
So your .things file for homematic only has the Thing, Type, Serial, Name and maybe a location?
Thing HG-HM-Sec-SC-2 SERIALNUMBER "Türschloss" @ "Flur"

And then your .items file has all the Items with channels?

Contact itmAlarm "Türschloss [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <alarm> {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SC-2:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}
Contact itmAlarm_BAT "Türschloss [MAP(LOWBAT.map):%s]" <battery> (Flur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SC-2:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#LOWBAT"}

Maybe i´ll try to remove every Thing from the Paper UI or directly from the jsondb and have a look on the .things again.

Already fixed that issue :slight_smile:
I didn´t updated the first post, will do this now.

Yes.

Yes.

You do not need to remove anything, if the things file is loaded it takes over and removes the jsondb stuff.

Maybe you should add the ports in the bridge definition.

And again only 3 of 5 LOWBAT informations are shown in the Basic UI…

homematic.things

Bridge homematic:bridge:default [ gatewayAddress="192.168.2.11", callbackHost="192.168.2.11" ]
{
    Thing HG-HM-Sec-SC-2 SERIALNUMBER "Türschloss" @ "Flur"

Thing HG-HM-Sec-SCo SERIALNUMBER "Wohnungstür" @ "Flur"

Thing HG-HM-Sec-SCo SERIALNUMBER "Fenster Schlafzimmer" @ "Schlafzimmer"
    Thing HG-HM-Sec-SCo SERIALNUMBER "Fenster Badezimmer" @ "Badezimmer"
    Thing HG-HM-Sec-SCo SERIALNUMBER "Fenster Küche" @ "Küche"

Thing HG-HM-CC-RT-DN SERIALNUMBER "Heizung Schlafzimmer" @ "Schlafzimmer"
    Thing HG-HM-CC-RT-DN SERIALNUMBER "Heizung Badezimmer" @ "Badezimmer"
    Thing HG-HM-CC-RT-DN SERIALNUMBER "Heizung Küche" @ "Küche"
}

homematic.items

/* Tüschloss */
Contact itmAlarm "Türschloss [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <alarm> {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SC-2:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}

/* Fenster / Türen */
Contact itmTuer_Flur "Wohnungstür [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <door> (Flur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}

Contact itmFenster_Schlafzimmer "Fenster Schlafzimmer [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <window> (Schlafzimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}
Contact itmFenster_Badezimmer "Fenster Badezimmer [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <window> (Badezimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}
Contact itmFenster_Kueche "Fenster Küche [MAP(windowcontact.map):%s]" <window> (Kueche) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#STATE"}

/* Thermostate */
Number itmHeizung_Schlafzimmer_IST "Temperatur Schlafzimmer [%.1f °C]" <heating> (Schlafzimmer, Temperatur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE"}
Number itmHeizung_Badezimmer_IST "Temperatur Badezimmer [%.1f °C]" <heating> (Badezimmer, Temperatur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE"}
Number itmHeizung_Kueche_IST "Temperatur Kueche [%.1f °C]" <heating> (Kueche, Temperatur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE"}

/* Batteriezustand */
Contact itmAlarm_BAT "Türschloss [MAP(battery.map):%s]" <battery> (Flur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SC-2:default:SERIALNUMBER:1#battery"}
Contact itmTuer_Flur_BAT "Wohnungstür [MAP(battery.map):%s]" <battery> (Flur) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:0#battery"}

Contact itmFenster_Schlafzimmer_BAT "Fenster Schlafzimmer [MAP(battery.map):%s]" <battery> (Schlafzimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:0#battery"}
Contact itmFenster_Badezimmer_BAT "Fenster Badezimmer [MAP(battery.map):%s]" <battery> (Badezimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:0#battery"}
Contact itmFenster_Kueche_BAT "Fenster Küche [MAP(battery.map):%s]" <battery> (Kueche) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-Sec-SCo:default:SERIALNUMBER:0#battery"}

Number itmHeizung_Schlafzimmer_BAT "Heizung Schlafzimmer [%.2f V]" <battery> (Schlafzimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#BATTERY_STATE"}
Number itmHeizung_Badezimmer_BAT "Heizung Badezimmer [%.2f V]" <battery> (Badezimmer) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#BATTERY_STATE"}
Number itmHeizung_Kueche_BAT "Heizung Küche [%.2f V]" <battery> (Kueche) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:default:SERIALNUMBER:4#BATTERY_STATE"}

→ Tried 1#LOWBAT and 0#LOWBAT

default.sitemap

Frame label="Türen / Fenster"
		{
			Text item=itmTuer_Flur valuecolor=[OPEN="red", CLOSED="green"]
			Text item=itmAlarm valuecolor=[CLOSED="green"]
			Text item=itmFenster_Schlafzimmer valuecolor=[OPEN="red", CLOSED="green"]
			Text item=itmFenster_Badezimmer valuecolor=[OPEN="red", CLOSED="green"]
			Text item=itmFenster_Kueche valuecolor=[OPEN="red", CLOSED="green"]
		}
	Frame label="Batteriezustand"
		{
			Text item=Battery label="Alle Batterien" icon="battery"
			{
				Text item=itmTuer_Flur_BAT
				Text item=itmAlarm_BAT
				Text item=itmFenster_Schlafzimmer_BAT
				Text item=itmHeizung_Schlafzimmer_BAT
				Text item=itmFenster_Badezimmer_BAT -> Not working
				Text item=itmHeizung_Badezimmer_BAT
				Text item=itmFenster_Kueche_BAT -> Not working
				Text item=itmHeizung_Kueche_BAT
				Text item=itmFIBbat2
			}
		}

→ Just the LOWBAT for the bath and kitchen are not shown in the Basic UI.

Good to know!

Added
Bridge homematic:bridge:default [ gatewayAddress="192.168.2.11", callbackHost="192.168.2.11", binCallbackPort=9125, xmlCallbackPort=9126 ]

Makes no difference for the two missing LOWBAT values.

I´m done for today…
Thanks for your help @rlkoshak and @job!

EDIT: The value is -
2018-07-17 23:29:06.849 [WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform '-' with the file 'battery.map' : Target value not found in map for '-'
I already tried to force an update with an MASTER Paramset through the Homematic Manager (Mac OSX)

The #LOWBAT channel is a Switch, not a Contact.

You are also using #battery instead of #LOWBAT

The door/window contacts also do not broadcast, try to open/close them and check if the value gets updated. (After you fixed the mistakes above)

Wow that was the final hint!
This worked with Contact in oH 1.8.3 for almost three years now…

Typo from search&replace the LOWBAT.map to battery.map.
Wasn´t in the homematic.items file, just here.

That warning is easy to deal with. Your battery.map doesn’t have an entry for NULL (i.e. -) so the sitemap can’t transform the Item’s state appropriately. Add an entry for - and the warning should go away.

Yeah i know :slight_smile:
It was just an information that the value is - and not NULL or something similiar undefined.
I removed all transformations from the battery.map to see what value it has.