[SOLVED] How to delete redundant Homematic bindings

Dear all
I’m using Openhabian (2.4) on a raspberryPi
and by mistake I get a Homematic Binding (to my RaspberryMatic 3.41.11.20181222) 3 times.
And, to do so is very easy, there was no question like “Are you shure you want to connect a seconfd time?”
So now I can use 3 different IDs for connecting to the Homematic Things, and every time I’m pull new Things from Homematic to OH I’ll get them three times.
How can I delete the unnecessary 2 of 3 bindings ?

I found no *.cfg File or other place, where these 3 IDs are listed.
And I’m sorry, I can use putty only with a “cooking book”, no deeper Idea of linux (at the moment)
A way to solve this problem under Windows would be great.
Christian

EDIT: as you see in the solution it wasn’t a redundant binding, it had been a redundant bridge

Are you talking about “Bindings” or “Things”?
I think it is not possible to install a binding several times.

If you are talking about Things: just delete them from PaperUI or delete your things file if manually configured in a text file.

Did you restart openHAB?

If nothing helps clear your tmp and cache.

1 Like

I’m talking about a redundant Binding.
I’ve stop the service and cleared the cache.
After the restart I found this

2019-01-26 14:47:28.555 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘homematic:bridge:3af6ad60’ changed from INITIALIZING to ONLINE
2019-01-26 14:47:28.594 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘homematic:bridge:a060b707’ changed from INITIALIZING to ONLINE
2019-01-26 14:47:51.132 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘homematic:bridge:3014f711a0001f58a992f418’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Total timeout 15000 ms elapsed to ONLINE

Any other idea to delete the redundant binding ?
I want to keep the a060b707 because this ist the preferred one in/for my Visual Studio Code work

Does the karaf console list two binding? If so try using the console to remove the one you don’t want.

In the karaf console there ist only one line
Eclipse SmartHome Homematic Binding
Will you please be so kind and tell me the correct command for the karaf console.
I’m a linux dummy, so I tried
config:edit and config:property-list with no result.

To access the console type sudo openhab-cli console you should then see a prompt that looks like openhab>

From the console command line: openhab> bundel:list will show all the bundles/bindings and if they are active. Check here to see if you have more than one Homematic binding and if it’s active.

There ist only one line with Homematic, Start-ID 214, and active
Eclipse SmartHome Homematic Binding

That’s good.

Now use this command smarthome:things remove homematic:bridge:3af6ad60 to remove the bridge you don’t want.

EDIT: You will also need to restart OH after removing the bridge.

1 Like

You made my day :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot.
I will transfer the result to the german forum

Glad you got it working.:+1:

Please mark the topic solved by clicking the square box (lower right corner) on the post that provided the solution and edit the title to start with [Solved]. This will help others with a similar issue find a quick solution.

Thanks