[SOLVED] HUE Motion Sensor Temperature and Illuminance - no values on sitemap

Hi,

I’m running OH 2.4 stable on a Raspi3. I just added my first HUE motion sensor to the system and motion detection, last_update as well as day/dark work just fine.

I added all channels PaperUI provided to my items-file, including
Number:Illuminance
Number:Temperature
Number (Battery)

Sitemap shows none of the above numbers. For Battery I get “-” and the other entries are just blank. Is there anything special I have to bear in mind?

Log shows the values and their changes.

I added the Items into a test-group and did not add them manually to sitemap.

Thanks in advance

Sven

Can you post the actual Item definitions you used? You may need string formatters (%d, %f) and units in the Item definition, e…g

Number:Temperature hueTemp "Temp %.1f %unit%" {channel="hue..."}

that will give you a floating point value with 1 decimal place, and the default unit sent by the binding.

Number:Temperature      Temperatur     "Temperatur"         <temperature>     (gSensoren, gTest)    { channel="hue:0302:001788207687:27:temperature" }
Number:Illuminance      Helligkeit     " Helligkeit"          (gSensoren, gTest)    { channel="hue:0106:001788207687:29:illuminance" }

Hope this helps

Ok, try the following instead (and watch the logs to see what the items are updated to)

Number:Temperature Temperatur "Temperatur %.1f %unit%" <temperature> (gSensoren, gTest) { channel="hue:0302:001788207687:27:temperature" } 
Number:Illuminance Helligkeit " Helligkeit %d %unit%" (gSensoren, gTest) { channel="hue:0106:001788207687:29:illuminance" }

That was it! Thanks a lot!