- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspi3
- OS: latest
- Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_152
- openHAB version: 2.2 stable
- Issue of the topic: no link to HABPanel
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
when I go to my “homepage” (:8080/start/index) I only see these items
- Openhabian Help
- Basic UI
- Paper UI
but I do not see the HABPanel as described in the docu. I also do not have an entry in PaperUi/Configuration/Services/UI. There I only see Basic UI.
It was available some time ago. I did this inbetween
- updated from 2.1 to 2.2
- installed some additional packages via openhabian-config
Does anyone know what I did wrong?