• Issue of the topic: no link to HABPanel
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Hi guys,

when I go to my “homepage” (:8080/start/index) I only see these items

• Openhabian Help
  • Basic UI
  • Paper UI
  • HabMin

but I do not see the HABPanel as described in the docu. I also do not have an entry in PaperUi/Configuration/Services/UI. There I only see Basic UI.

It was available some time ago. I did this inbetween

• updated from 2.1 to 2.2
  • installed some additional packages via openhabian-config

Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks.

is it even installed?
Go to Paper UI --> Addons --> Userinterfaces and check if it is installed :wink:

Hi Nicolas,

that’s one other thing. There is no “userinterface” in Paper UI --> Addons. Only

• Bindings
  • Misc
  • Voice

:frowning:

That’s kind of weird…Could you go to Paper Ui --> Configuration --> System and check if “Access Remote Repository” is activated under “Addon Management”?

Hi Nicolas,

sorry for the late reply. But I re-installed a fresh new image by now as I also wanted to change to a bigger SD-card.

Now it works like a charm,

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

I have the similar problem. In the “view” mode I see only a black browser screen. In the “edit” mode I get this:

On my RPI I see the data from the config. Also in the paper UI. Everything looks ok. I guess, that the client can not access to this configuration of my RPI.

Please give me a hint, where I will find the cause of this problem.

Thanks

Bernhard

Your problem is not similar to the OP (he didn’t have HABPanel at all)
You have access to HABPanel but something else is wrong

What do you mean? I don’t think that I got it :slight_smile:
Did you create your HABPanel configuration with all your settings?
Most likely your nginx configs are fooked (I see that you are accessing the URL without 8080)

#3, #9

Sorry.
I am still a beginner. Therefore I used this area “beginners” of this community.

Thank you for the tip to look in the direction of nginx. I use the habPanel with the same client I made the configuration. And it es real nice. My wife wants me to use our old Windows RT device. But there - and on other clients - I get this boring message …“Server save failed {{error}}”.

Believe me, I tried a lot … and I could not find a solution in this board.