[SOLVED] iCloud binding stuck on "Initializing"

My iCloud binding suddenly stopped working and I can figure out why. In PaperUI, the Thing is listed as “Initializing”. I have restarted the bundle in Karaf, restarted openhab and reinstall the binding, but none of the had any affect. I put the binding into debug mode

log:set debug org.openhab.binding.icloud

What get from the log, is this:

2019-03-06 15:51:21.783 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.refreshData(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:150) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
2019-03-06 15:54:41.251 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.refreshData(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:150) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
2019-03-06 16:01:44.922 [WARN ] [wave.discovery.ZWaveDis

Any advice appreciated.

Something has changed. See it here.
There is no solution yet.

Such a shame, but thank you for passing along the link. I’ll have to be patient, it seems.

same problem here…

I have the same Problem…

Hey guys,

I had the same issue and did this:

https://community.openhab.org/t/icloud-binding-general-sslengine-problem/48314/27

It worked for me, maybe same issue on your side.

Cheers,
Seb

I just waited and it seems to work now again without any need for user actions.

Same here. it just started working about two hours ago.