- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3B
- OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu126.96.36.199-CA-linux_aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_222-b178)
- openHAB version: 2.5.0 Release Build
- Issue of the topic: Cannot find refresh token in logs
I want to try to update my innogy SHC and had to update refresh token following the description at: https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/innogysmarthome/#manual-configuration
To update my
*.thing file I enabled TRACE level for
but I cannot find any entry of refresh token in the logs.
Is there a new way to get refresh token? Adding the
authcode to the SHC-thing will stop working after some time (as described in docu).