[SOLVED] Internet Radio Input selection with Denon Marantz Binding in OH 2.4

Hi, there

I am using my OH 2.4 also to controll my Denon AVR X2000 with the DenonMarantz binding.
Everything is working well except choosing Input Source Internet Radio.

This is my Sitemap:

Frame label="Denon AVR X2000" icon="receiver" {
Text label="Denon AVR X2000" icon="receiver" {
Switch item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power mappings=[ON="An", OFF="Aus"]
Switch item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Mute icon="soundvolume_mute" mappings=[ON="An", 
OFF="Aus"] visibility [DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]
Setpoint item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Volume icon="soundvolume" label="Volume [%.1f]" 
minValue=0 maxValue=40 step=0.5  visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]      
Selection item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource mappings=["TUNER"="Tuner","Internet 
Radio"="Internet-Radio","MPLAY"="Chromecast","BD"="Blu-Ray","SAT/CBL"="Sat/Tv"] visibility= 
[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]
Text item=DenonAVRX2000_General_NowPlayingArtist label="Sender:" icon="" visibility= 
[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource=="Internet Radio"]
Text item=DenonAVRX2000_General_NowPlayingTrack label="Titel:" icon="" visibility= 
[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource=="Internet Radio"
Text item=DenonAVRX2000_General_SurroundProgram icon="" visibility= 
[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON] // mappings=["2ch Stereo"="2ch Stereo","5ch 
Stereo"="5ch Stereo","Chamber"="Chamber","Sci-Fi"="Sci-Fi","Adventure"="Adventure"]

Now i got the folloing:
When I switch to Internet Radio via the Normal IR Remote, my tuned station automatically plays.
But if I switch to “Internet Radio” via Openhab, it will not work.
Although it is switched to Internet radio but the set station is not automatically played …

This is my OH Log telling:

Switching via IR remote:
2019-04-14 18:56:29.543 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] -
DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource changed from SAT/CBL to Internet Radio

Stream will be played automatically.

Switching via Openhab first to Sat and then back to Internet Radio:

2019-04-14 18:57:18.535 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 
'DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource' received command SAT/CBL
2019-04-14 18:57:18.543 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource 
predicted to become SAT/CBL
2019-04-14 18:57:27.279 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 
'DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource' received command Internet Radio
2019-04-14 18:57:27.290 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource 
predicted to become Internet Radio

Stream will not play automatically.

What can this be?

BR Peter

Hi Peter,

You have to select IRP (Internetradio Recent Play) as Input source in openHAB to select and play the last played stream.
Hope that helps.

Hi Hans,

thank you for that “hint” i will try that then.
Is there a documentation awayliable about the Command for Input source ?

Br
Peter

Thanks Hans,

that worked here flawless!

Br Peter

Glad that it worked for you. At the bottom of the binding documentation there is a reference to a control protocol documentation. Maybe this can be of further help.
Unfortunately I haven’t found a way yet to set some favorite streams and select them via openHAB.

Regards, Hans

Hi Peter,

can you please show me your sitemap from Marantz, I did not quite understand that with the IRP and the same problem, with me he does not play the set favorites automatically.
Many thanks Karl-Heinz

Hi Karl-Heinz,

here we go:
(I dont use Marantz here, i use a Denon AVRX2000)

Frame label="Denon AVR X2000" icon="receiver" {
    Text      label="Denon AVR X2000" icon="receiver" {
    Switch    item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power           mappings=[ON="An", OFF="Aus"]
    Switch    item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Mute            icon="soundvolume_mute" mappings=[ON="An", OFF="Aus"] visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]
    Setpoint  item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Volume          icon="soundvolume" label="Volume [%.1f]" minValue=0 maxValue=40 step=0.5  visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]      
    Selection item=DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource     mappings=["TUNER"="Tuner","IRP"="Internet-Radio","MPLAY"="Chromecast","BD"="Blu-Ray","SAT/CBL"="Sat/Tv"] visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_Power==ON]
    Text      item=DenonAVRX2000_General_NowPlayingArtist label="Sender:" icon="" visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource=="Internet Radio"]
    Text      item=DenonAVRX2000_General_NowPlayingTrack  label="Titel:" icon="" visibility=[DenonAVRX2000_MainZone_InputSource=="Internet Radio"]

Br Peter

Hi Peter,

Many thanks, that’s exactly what I was looking for. Now he immediately plays the desired station.

I have the Marantz NR1605 there is much identical to your Denon.

Greetings Karl-Heinz

:+1: Nice to see that it works.

BR Peter