[SOLVED] Is Google Assistant <-> Openhab broken?

Hello everybody, I have been fighting this issue for the past 2 weeks, and I just don’t know what else to try…

First question… is anyone having issues with sending voice commands to Google Assistant?

• I configured OpenHab 2.4.0-1 in a raspberry pi 3 using openhabian.
  • I have created 3 “smart switchs” using Arduino and “MySensors” (https://www.mysensors.org/)
  • I have installed and configured the openhab cloud add-on, and configured an account in myopenhab
  • I have linked my openhab account in Google Home and was able to add the smart switches to a room.

Up to this point, everything was working just fine… I was able to turn on and off the switches from the openhab android app, as well as from Google Home, and also using voice commands with Google Assistant (Like “Ok Google, turn off all the lights”, and such).

About two weeks ago, just out of the blue, Google Assistant stopped working (of course, it was right when I was showing off to some friends :P). I can still manually turn on and off the switches using Google Home and the openhab android app, but as soon as I try to issue a voice command using the assistant, it tells me that the OpenHab device is not properly configured in Google Home… I’ve tried asking it to “sync my devices”, which it does apparently successfully… but when I issue a command, the same error…

I’ve tried unlinking everything, getting new UUIDs and Secrets for the cloud connector, unlinking and deleting all config from google home, reconfiguring everything from scratch… configuring just 1 Switch… etc, etc, etc… The only thing I haven’t tried (And I don’t think I will) is just factory reset everything and truly start from scratch…

I have found zero cases of anyone being able to use google home, but not google assistant…

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? is this 100% on Google? is there something broken maybe with openhab <-> Google communication? Everything is green in http://status.openhab.org/

Ok, it seems google assistant was updated or whatever and the commands I used to use no longer work, and a smaller subset of specific commands seem to work… My main language is Spanish, so not sure what is being lost in translation here…

This can be considered solved