[SOLVED] Localhost:8080/start/index still working after uninstall openhab2

When i remove completely openhab2, the localhost:8080 still working, how can i resolve this?
Because i want to install openhab2 again, and choose de Standart configuration.

Did you shut it down?

Also: Are you on Linux or Windows?
If Linux: How did you remove OH2 from your system?
By the way: To change the configuration to something else than the first choice that you made, modify file: conf/services/addons.cfg and change the package = to whatever you want. No need to re-install OH2.

Yes, but still not working…

But i found a solution, if i follow this steps is possible to solve the problem, after uninstall openhab2, the localhost:8080 is now offline and when i reinstall OH2 i can choose the standart configuration and works great.

Step 1 - (always on the terminal)

sudo updatedb

[Unknown command error]

sudo apt-get install mlocate

Step 2 - [next]

locate openhab*

[or]

locate openhab*

[or]

locate openhab -> works to me

[or]

locate *openhab*

[After use this commands, will appear a list of files and directories that have openhab in the name]
[Delete all that files and directories on the list]
[Next, repeat all the Steps to check again if appear more files and directories that have OH2 in the name]
[If not, make reboot and verify if localhost:8080 is now offline and install OH2]

Linux, Ubuntu 16.04

To remove OH2, use this command:

sudo apt-get purge openhab2*
or
sudo apt-get remove openhab2*

But i found a solution, if i follow this steps is possible to solve the problem, after uninstall openhab2, the localhost:8080 is now offline and when i reinstall OH2 i can choose the standart configuration and works great.

Step 1 - (always on the terminal)

sudo updatedb

[Unknown command error]

sudo apt-get install mlocate

Step 2 - [next]

locate openhab*

[or]

locate openhab*

[or]

locate openhab -> works to me

[or]

locate *openhab*

[After use this commands, will appear a list of files and directories that have openhab in the name]
[Delete all that files and directories on the list]
[Next, repeat all the Steps to check again if appear more files and directories that have OH2 in the name]
[If not, make reboot and verify if localhost:8080 is now offline and install OH2]