[SOLVED] Login failed: POST url 'https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin' failed: Not Found

Running OH2.4.0 (latest build as of tonight, although got this with earlier 2.4.0 builds) this appears about every ~1 minute in my logs. The Amazon thing was online when I checked, after a reboot it’s now offline.

2018-11-05 21:07:41.019 [INFO ] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Login failed: POST url ‘https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin’ failed: Not Found

So if I go to http://openhab-ip:8080/amazonechocontrol/Amazon_Account/ to re-login (like I usually do when it goes offline) I get a bunch of gibberish on the screen, won’t paste the lot but you get the idea…

��Yks�8���_!��rIӒ;�SMQ�g&O'�N�l���A�����X��{.���N͗u*qqqqq�a�l��Na)��JΓ6�^���\d�i������s3�Gm� ��2H3i�C������{���yY�e�H��l>?M$_�NeQ�U;'��Y+o���|�5�ً=��;yծ��<�B^�_�V��z������uZ��i���|H8�!-Җ+kn���,�s3��kk~7�uډ&�L���hs"&%m4UwfF�B�iY��uGk%!T}w�NĈ�-���a��j���bu�K7d�|�3�#�:2���#���E�M�&�����\�R+!�ťOC6�R�ծI��6Y*�+x����w�,��r��i9j�4��F$��e���a�Eem�.��’4ja +0�����k�8$�ͯ����T�7Rjr��!E4�Hʲ��� ����S)Ѕ?L��������Y���7�<��>�z�˻gC���1��x'�U�S߷i�1�5�R_~����wo�������qM�g���p�������?�����'?LxT>^__�<�_͢��٨�(ʚ��?��t,I�V�w|�+x�>d>^#�t��&wy�kD�bέ�2��E��Q�]OLE� �ʮ��2;�h��_,��HY���SAр� ��8~`U� +zOy�O�s��F �F<8M.Ҽz@i��&�j�Q��N���t��?e����+�~L*|RG�������d��i�\.2��8\� TIݲN���y�?�WT�]���6��Q���y�I�$T̨�`

If I go to the site as per the log message, Amazon states that the page no longer exists. Have they possibly changed something that has upset the binding?

Any ideas???

EDIT: Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the binding, no difference

Ok, my apologies,… ignore this. A bit more searching found my answer on the main Amazon echo binding thread… short answer is to install the beta version at the top of here.

2 Likes

Sorry if this seems like a stupid questrion but how do you “Install” the beta version? Im am on mac

Thanks

You need to manually install, so first uninstall the Amazon binding from PaperUI, then download the beta .jar file from the link above, then save it to the addons folder. This is the /usr/share/openhab2/addons folder on Rpi for me.

1 Like

I use org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol_2.4.0.201811161948.jar on OH 2.3 and even after the update the things doesn’t come up:

==> /usr/share/openhab2/log/openhab.log <==
2018-11-17 17:15:56.454 [WARN ] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Parsing json failed {}
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 8 column 1 path $
	at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:224) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]
	at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:887) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]
	at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:852) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]
	at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:801) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]
	at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:773) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.parseJson(Connection.java:735) [240:org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol:2.4.0.201811161948]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.Connection.getEnabledFlashBriefings(Connection.java:1146) [240:org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol:2.4.0.201811161948]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.AccountHandler.updateFlashBriefingProfiles(AccountHandler.java:589) [240:org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol:2.4.0.201811161948]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.AccountHandler.addFlashBriefingProfileHandler(AccountHandler.java:180) [240:org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol:2.4.0.201811161948]
	at org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.FlashBriefingProfileHandler.initialize(FlashBriefingProfileHandler.java:74) [240:org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol:2.4.0.201811161948]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh230]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh230]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 8 column 1 path $
	at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:385) ~[?:?]
	at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:213) ~[?:?]
	... 18 more
2018-11-17 17:15:56.468 [WARN ] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Illegal json: 

<!doctype html><html class="a-no-js a-touch a-mobile" data-19ax5a9jf="mongoose">
  <head>
<script type='text/javascript'>var ue_t0=ue_t0||+new Date();</script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
window.ue_ihb = (window.ue_ihb || window.ueinit || 0) + 1;
if (window.ue_ihb === 1) {

var ue_csm = window,
    ue_hob = +new Date();
(function(d){var e=d.ue=d.ue||{},f=Date.now||function(){return+new Date};e.d=function(b){return f()-(b?0:d.ue_t0)};e.stub=function(b,a){if(!b[a]){var c=[];b[a]=function(){c.push([c.slice.call(arguments),e.d(),d.ue_id])};b[a].replay=function(b){for(var a;a=c.shift();)b(a[0],a[1],a[2])};b[a].isStub=1}};e.exec=function(b,a){return function(){if(1==window.ueinit)try{return b.apply(this,arguments)}catch(c){ueLogError(c,{attribution:a||"undefined",logLevel:"WARN"})}}}})(ue_csm);

var ue_err_chan = 'jserr-rw';
(function(d,e){function h(f,b){if(!(a.ec>a.mxe)&&f){a.ter.push(f);b=b||{};var c=f.logLevel||b.logLevel;c&&c!==k&&c!==m&&c!==n&&c!==p||a.ec++;c&&c!=k||a.ecf++;b.pageURL=""+(e.location?e.location.href:"");b.logLevel=c;b.attribution=f.attribution||b.attribution;a.erl.push({ex:f,info:b})}}function l(a,b,c,e,g){d.ueLogError({m:a,f:b,l:c,c:""+e,err:g,fromOnError:1,args:arguments},g?{attribution:g.attribution,logLevel:g.logLevel}:void 0);return!1}var k="FATAL",m="ERROR",n="WARN",p="DOWNGRADED",a={ec:0,ecf:0,
pec:0,ts:0,erl:[],ter:[],mxe:50,startTimer:function(){a.ts++;setInterval(function(){d.ue&&a.pec<a.ec&&d.uex("at");a.pec=a.ec},1E4)}};l.skipTrace=1;h.skipTrace=1;h.isStub=1;d.ueLogError=h;d.ue_err=a;e.onerror=l})(ue_csm,window);

var ue_id = 'EHCNA7M3RBQC6K9Z74XE',
    ue_url = '/ap/uedata',
    ue_navtiming = 1,

Any idea?