[SOLVED] No values in chart, rrd4j persistence

Hello openhabians,

I try to persist and visualize yahoo weather data (primary for testing and transfer to other subjects), but rrd4j visualization show no values in charts:

RRD4j.persist:

Strategies{
everyMinute : “0 * * * * ?”
everyHour : “0 0 * * * ?”
everyDay : “0 0 0 * * ?”
default = everyChange
}
Items{
Temperature : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute, restoreOnStartup
Humidity : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute, restoreOnStartup
}

rrd4j.cfg:

weather.items=Temperature, Humidity

yahoo.items:

Group TemperatureGroup “Außentemperatur”
Number Temperature “Außentemperatur [%.1f °C]” (TemperatureGroup) { channel=“yahooweather:weather:berlin:temperature” }
Group HumidityGroup “Luftfeuchtigkeit”
Number Humidity “Luftfeuchtigkeit [%d %%]” (HumidityGroup) { channel=“yahooweather:weather:berlin:humidity” }
// mappings=[0=“Tag”, 1=“Woche”, 2=“Monat”, 3=“Jahr”]
Number chart_period “Zeitraum”

home.sitemap:

Frame label=“Temperatur” {
Text item=Temperature
Switch item=chart_period label=“Zeitraum” mappings=[0=“Tag”, 1=“Woche”, 2=“Monat”, 3=“Jahr”]
Chart item=Temperature period=D refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==0, chart_period==“Uninitialized”]
Chart item=Temperature period=W refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==1]
Chart item=Temperature period=M refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==2]
Chart item=Temperature period=Y refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==3]
}

/var/lib/openhab2/persistence/rrd4j:

Log: [1] Warning

2018-05-11 15:21:07.588 [WARN ] [sitemap.internal.SitemapProviderImpl] - Filename home.sitemap does not match the name Home of the sitemap - please fix this as you might see unexpected behavior otherwise.

PaperUI:

I have no idea what I can do, thankful for any response,
Martin.

The file should be called rrd4j.persist (lower case letters). Not sure it works with capital letters, too.
If that does not help, enable debugging (log set debug org.openhab.persistence.rrd4j) to find out if openHAB does persist your item values and when.

To get rid of tthe warning you need to do:
The sitemap parameter in the sitemap file has to match the sitemap filename

sitemap home //for home.sitemap
{
    Frame label=“Temperatur” {
        Text item=Temperature
        Switch item=chart_period label=“Zeitraum” mappings=[0=“Tag”, 1=“Woche”, 2=“Monat”, 3=“Jahr”]
        Chart item=Temperature period=D refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==0, chart_period==“Uninitialized”]
        Chart item=Temperature period=W refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==1]
        Chart item=Temperature period=M refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==2]
        Chart item=Temperature period=Y refresh=10000 visibility=[chart_period==3]
    }
}

Does the item Text item=Temperature show any value in the sitemap?

Hey mstormi and vzorglub,

thanks for your reply.

I change:

RRD4j.persist

to:

rrd4j.persist

and it works.

The warning is left too. So everything running fine. :slight_smile: