I have some problem with the themrostat SRT-321.
The scenario where I want to use it is:
- OpenHab is running on a RaspberryPi 3B+ with Zwave serial adapter
- Thermostat is used to control the temperature in an apartment
- It is possible to change the temperature set point on thermostat (this will send the change to OpenHab)
- if the thermostat doesn’t have a schedule function to change the temperature setpoint on base of time of day it is possible to change from OpenHab
- A rule triggered on changes of setpoint or temperature switch on or off
To do all of that I bought a SRT-321 thermostat with a SSR-303 kit. I haven’t any problem with the SSR-303 switch.
With SRT-321 is another story: I can’t change setpoint from OpenHab, I didn’t receive an setpoint update when is changed using the wheel on the thermostat, temperature is received rarely.
What I tried is:
include the SRT-321 using “I” command* (SRT-321 should act as master controller)
exclude it from ZWave network
include the SRT-321 using “L” command* (SRT-321 should act as secondary controller)
*: are the letter in installation mode.
Neither one work, I tried all point above on OpenHab 2.4 and 2.5.0~M3-1.
Any suggestion if I’m doing something wrong? Or how to understand what was wrong?
It is the wrong device for my scenario?
Thanks for any help