Solved (partly): OH4.1.1-1 deCONZ2.25.3 Motion-light-temperatur-sensor only comes up with three things "presencesensor" in inbox

• Platform information:

Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
Linux version 6.1.21-v7+ (dom@buildbot) (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-8 (Ubuntu/Linaro 8.4.0-3ubuntu1) 8.4.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.34) #1642 SMP Mon Apr 3 17:20:52 BST 2023
Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
OpenJDK 17 (default)
openHAB version:
OH 4.1.1-1

• Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue

Don’t know exactly when this started. It might have been after the last update or after I deleted the second deCONZ Gateway (the one bridge thing which shows up as “Phoscon-GW IP:port” instead of “deCONZ-Gateway”). Since I noticed it, the sensor for motion, light and temperatur (1 frient A/S, MOSZB-140) shows up three times all discovered as “presencesensor”. Before, they showed up as three things discovered as “presencesensor", "light” and “temperatur”.

I tried many things

1. add thing “Phoscon-GW IP:port”,
  2. restarting deCONZ and openhab,

3. removed the sensor in openhab and Phoscon,

4. started a new discovery in Phoscon: sensor discovered itself as Bewegung-Licht-Temp in Phoscon:

Hersteller frient A/S
Produkt MOSZB-140
Version 4.0.4
Temperatur 19 °C
Lichtniveau 26 Lux
Bewegung
Aktualisiert 18.02.2024 13:00:18
  1. renamed sensor in Phoscon, looked in openhab inbox and there are three new things discovered as deconz:presencesensor:homeserver:0015bc001a0164d2230500.
  2. complete new install from openhabian-image and installed deconz/Phoscon via openhabian-config. No change :frowning:

Please post configurations (if applicable):
Items configuration related to the issue
These three things reside in the inbox all with UID deconz:presencesensor:homeserver:0015bc001a0164d2230500 instead
1x deconz:presencesensor: …
1x deconz:light (don’t remember exactly, it also could have been brightness or sth like that)
1x deconz:temperature: …
Sitemap configuration related to the issue
N/A
Rules code related to the issue
N/A
Services configuration related to the issue
Everything is standard (except the deCONZ http-port 8090 and ws-port 9443?). With /etc/systemd/system/deconz.service.d/override.conf
If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
The log tells me, that there are new presencesensor-things.

The installation of deCONZ/Phoscon via openhabian-conf brings up two newly identified things in the Inbox:
deCONZ-Gateway with UIDs like deconz:deconz:homeserver and
Phoscon-GW (IP:port) with UID starting with deconz:deconz:00212E05BFA4.

Being a newbie at that times I used both. Then I started to clean up: Set all the double identified stuff in the inbox to “ignore”. Unfortunately not distinguishing deCONZ and Phoscon thingys.
Then I decided to delete the Phoscon bridge :frowning: (Don’t do this at home :wink: )

This still doesn’t explain why a thing with three sensors (which normally shows up as three different things in the inbox) is automatically identified as three presencesensors. But I got my light, temperature and presence sensors and their functionality back.