[SOLVED] Persistence lose all data after restart

Dear Community, I am using a fresh installation of OpenHabian (3.0.0) on my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
First of all I used the default persistence to build up a chart. This is working fine until I restart the raspberry. After the restart my chart is empty. :disappointed_relieved:

Then I decideed to migrate my old rrd4j.persist file which worked in OH2. Also with this config my chart is working but only unfortentally until the restart. What is wrong with my configuration? Could anybody help me? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my current config:

Strategies 
{
   everyMinute	: "0 * * * * ?"
   //everyHour    : "0 0 * * * ?"
   //everyDay     : "0 0 0 * * ?"
   default = everyChange
}

Items {
       DHT22_Temperature, DHT22_Humidity : strategy = everyMinute, everyChange
}

Do you have zram active and enabled?

Hi Rich,

thank you for your answer.
Oh, okay: zram is enabled by default in the new version of openhabian. I din’t know that. But how can I persist all values after a restart or a power cut or failure?

In this thread they are talking about Amanda to save the persistance files. How can I do that and is it the right way to do?

i sloved this for me, with disable and enable the zram in openhabian-config.

I can’t tell you the right way to go o what to change. Amanda is the backups service that comes with openHABian so I’m sure you should be able to follow the documentation on openHABian to install and configure it. You could disable ZRAM but you’ll lose the benefits that provdes. You might be able to use symbolic links to move the rrd4j files outside of zram but I don’t know if that will work with zram.

Any advice from Markus is going to trump anything I have to say on the matter.

After I deactivated ZRAM and activated it again, it now works without any problems. According to Markus Storm, some bugs were probably responsible for the error, which have now been fixed afterwards.