[SOLVED] Problem with MQTT v2 and Shelly with Tasmota

Hello,

i have a problem to control a shelly with tasmota, i have a lot of sonoffs running, the syntax should be the same, but it does not work.

Here an example:

Thing topic Sonoff_Touch_GF_Bath "Sonoff Touch Bad EG" @ "Bad EG" {
		Channels:
			Type string : reachable "Reachable"            [ stateTopic="tele/Sonoff-Touch-Bad/LWT" ]
			Type switch : power     "Power"                [ stateTopic="stat/Sonoff-Touch-Bad/POWER", commandTopic="cmnd/Sonoff-Touch-Bad/POWER" ]
			Type number : rssi      "WiFi Signal Strength" [ stateTopic="tele/Sonoff-Touch-Bad/STATE", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.Wifi.RSSI"]
    }

This one is working.

Here now the shelly:

Thing topic Sonoff_Touch_GF_Corridor_1_v2 "Sonoff Touch Eingang 1" @ "Eingang" {
		Channels:
			Type string : reachable "Reachable"            [ stateTopic="tele/Shelly-Gang1/LWT" ]
			Type switch : power     "Power"                [ stateTopic="stat/Shelly-Gang1/POWER" , commandTopic="cmnd/Shelly-Gang1/POWER" ]
			Type number : rssi      "WiFi Signal Strength" [ stateTopic="tele/Shelly-Gang1/STATE", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.Wifi.RSSI"]
    }

This one is not working, has someone the same problem?

Same are on tasmota 6.6 and i have setup it with the config module, the sonoff touch with Sonoff T1 1CH and the Shelly with Shelly 1!

Kind regards,
Martin

Item should look something like this:

Switch MQTT_Test2 "Study Shelly1" <switch>  (SF_Study) [ "Lighting" ] { channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:StudyShelly1:power" }

Thing:

Bridge  mqtt:broker:mosquitto "Mosquitto" [ host="0.0.0.0", secure=false, username="openhab", password="Xxxxxxx", clientID="openHAB"  ]
{
        Thing topic StudyShelly1 "Shelly1" @ "Room" {
                Channels:
                Type switch : power "Power" [ stateTopic="shellies/shelly1-045DD7/relay/0", on="on", off="off", commandTopic="shellies/shelly1-045DD7/relay/0/command", on="on", off="off" ] 
        }
}

Here is a link that the above was copied from. Have a look at the entire thread as you may find it helpful. Shelly1 and mqtt 2.4.0 Binding

EDIT: Also note that if your on OH version 2.4 stable you will need to restart OH after making a change to your files or at least the files concerning mqtt.