[SOLVED] State of the Stop Button for Blinds (Roller Shutters)

Dear all,

I have implemented several roller shutters as blinds via zwave-Binding which works quite well for moving the shutters UP and DOWN and also STOP works via Paper UI and also via BASIC UI.

item:image

works via image quite well.
and also image works as it should.

now I have created a role to move all Blinds (Roller Shutters) UP, DOWN and STOP

item-file:

rule-file:

UP and DOWN works perfectly but for the STOP I can not find out what is the correct expression

Rule_Trigger_EG_Rollladen.state == “what is the correct value here?”

Anybody an idee?

Kind Regards
Jörg

2018-01-14 11:33:29.957 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'rs_WZr' received command UP
2018-01-14 11:33:31.087 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'rs_WZr' received command DOWN
2018-01-14 11:33:31.958 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'rs_WZr' received command STOP

You don’t need a rule. I use the Group for control.

Group:String  rs        "Rollläden[%s]"                     <rollershutter>
Group:Rollershutter rs1 "alle Rollläden[%d%%]"
Rollershutter rs_ALL    "alle Rollläden[%d%%]"                              (rs)
Dimmer        rs_ALLs   "[%d%%]"                            <rollershutter> (rs)
String        rs_AZU                                                                 {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/ru0:command:*:default]"}
String        rs_AZd                                                                 {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rd0:command:*:default]"}
Rollershutter rs_AZr    "Rollladen Arbeitszimmer(rs0)[%d%%]"                (rs,rs1) {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rs0:command:*:default],<[mosquitto:openHAB/esp16256864/rs0:state:default]"}
Dimmer        rs_AZs    "[%d%%]"                            <rollershutter> (rs)     {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rs0:command:*:default],<[mosquitto:openHAB/esp16256864/rs0:state:default]"}

String        rs_WZu                                                                 {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/ru1:command:*:default]"}
String        rs_WZd                                                                 {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rd1:command:*:default]"}
Rollershutter rs_WZr    "Rollladen Wohnzimmer(rs1)[%d%%]"                   (rs,rs1) {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rs1:command:*:default],<[mosquitto:openHAB/esp16256864/rs1:state:default]"}
Dimmer        rs_WZs    "[%d%%]"                            <rollershutter> (rs)     {mqtt=">[mosquitto:esp16256864/rs1:command:*:default],<[mosquitto:openHAB/esp16256864/rs1:state:default]"}
Switch item=rs1
Group  item=rs
Slider item=rs1 icon=none

Valid Commands are 0-100 UP DOWN STOP … So you take STOP :slight_smile:

But a Group is the better Solution :slight_smile:

Thanks Harry thanks Kevin.

both proposals are working, the “received command UP, DOWN and STOP” for which I have to modify my rules and also the suggestion with the group which is the more smart version. Unfortunately with group only “Slider” is working, I can not use the Blinder (Rollershutter) buttons:

Any idee whats wrong or is it not possible via Groups to make use of the “Rolleshutter” buttons:

Group:Rollershutter rs "alle Rollläden[%d%%]"          <rollershutter>
Rollershutter    rs_AZ "Rollladen Arbeitszimmer[%d%%]" <rollershutter> (rs)
Rollershutter    rs_WZ "Rollladen Wohnzimmer[%d%%]"    <rollershutter> (rs)
sitemap home label="Home" {
   Frame{
      Switch item=rs
      Slider item=rs
      Group  item=rs
   }
}

That is the minimized version. It works.

2 Likes

Hi Harry,

thank you very much for the coding. This works quite well and the group concept is very smart also for “Switches”, “Sliders” and not only for “Groups”, concerning witch I was not aware of. This is exactly what I was looking for. But I think I identified an issue with the openHab-App on iPhone, which does not displays image these buttons. Via browser on the iPhone they appear on and do what they should do. Also on the Android-App the buttons appear an work. Do you know to whom this information should be forwarded to so that this “bug” could be corrected?

Kind regards
Jörg