[SOLVED] Strange tp link behavior

Hi everyone i’m having a weird problem since the upgrade to 2.4

its with tp link smart sockets im not sure whats happening here

both my amplifier and my fan have smart sockets attached when i change the state off the smart socket connected too the amplifier it also sends the same command too the fan socket

its happening if sending the command using any UI or triggered by a rule

and looking in paperui controll section there is a strange looking pannel

Capture Capture2

Bindings and Things added using PaperUI everything else is a Text File config

Items for both smart sockets

// PLUG 4
Switch Plug4_Switch_LR_Fan "LR FAN Switch" <fansoc> (Gsockets, Gfan, Glrsockets) { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:AE5A0B:switch" }
Switch Plug4_Led_LR_Fan "Switch Led" <switch> { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:AE5A0B:led" }
Number Plug4_Signal_LR_Fan "Signal" <qualityofservice> (GSignal) { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:AE5A0B:rssi" }
// PLUG 5
Switch Plug5_Switch_LR_Amp "LR AMP Switch" <poweroutlet_uk> (Gsockets, Glrsockets) { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:9D317D:switch" }
Switch Plug5_Led_LR_Amp "Switch Led" <switch> { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:9D317D:led" }
Number Plug5_Signal_LR_Amp "Signal" <qualityofservice> (GSignal) { channel="tplinksmarthome:hs100:9D317D:rssi" }

Im not sure what else too post so ask and you shal receive

Thanks again guys

Try moving the Plug 5 items to it’s own items file.

1 Like

Hi again H102

they are not the only sockets in the items file but these are the ones that are playing up all my sockets are in the same file over 10 sockets i would like too keep them together i will try and see if it works

It might have worked testing

You should be able to have them all in the same file but with this strange behavior it wouldn’t hurt to try.

1 Like

Moving item Plug 5 LR AMP too a separate text items file cleaned up the problem tile on paperUI control and that seemed to have stopped the weird behavior

I have moved it back too the original file and it seems to be ok now any ideas what caused that ?

And Thanks for your help there it was driving me crazy staring at my items files rules logs was making me insane

1 Like

No clue why that happened.:thinking:

I have experienced this same thing with lots of sonoff items in the same file. Placing them back in the same file will work but eventually it will need to be moved again. It may work great for a day, week, or month who knows.:neutral_face:

that’s the first time i have experienced that i just thought it was due too the upgrade

nice one for the help :slight_smile:

I ran into this on OH 2.3 so I don’t think it’s an upgrade issue.