[SOLVED] Unresolved requirement

Maybe someone can help me with this. I had a custom binding I created off the code of an existing add-on. It used he telnet module but even though it creates the jar file that goes into the addon folder, I keep getting this error. I tried mvn -e clean install but that did not solve the problem. In prior versions of Eclipse, I could click dependencies and find org.apache.commons.net.telnet to add but I am less familiar with the current setup. If anyone can direct me, that would be appreciated.

Blockquote
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.net.telnet

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

Blockquote

I solved the problem by enabling Download Artifact Sources and Download Artifact JavaDoc in Eclipse.

1 Like